Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fascism and Class Warfare

As I stated, I began working part-time at the age of 12 and worked part-time all during my high school years. I worked and paid for my undergraduate and graduate education myself and earned a Ph.D. For someone from my economic background to earn a Ph.D. was not common and from a report I read yesterday, it is even becoming rarer as aid to lower economic class people becomes less and less. I then established a reputation of being an excellent employee and a productive worker with several employees. Then all of a sudden The Crazies decide I am not fit to work because I do not want to be part of there sick criminal activity. That makes me very angry!

In life there is always a possibility that you will cross paths with a psychopath. Victims of serial killers just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And that I can accept: I ran into some really sick people. What I cannot accept is the fascist amerikan system that supported and gave recognition to the works of these twisted minds. Such egregious evil cannot be tolerated which is why God will destroy this system. Such evil cannot be allowed to exist indefinitely.

Amerika is a fascist system. Stick around and I will unequivocally prove it to you. The Crazies viewed me as a slave in a have and have not system. I can't even begin to imagine the shock the elite fascists must have felt when a poor working slave had the audacity to make a decision about what the slave believed was right or wrong. It was the same as a soldier who is ordered to gun down unarmed women and children. If the soldier exercises moral judgment and refuses to follow orders, he probably is shot or given an assignment where he will be killed. A worker does not have a choice in a fascist system.

From the very beginning The Crazies knew I had to work and they knew the way to destroy me was to prevent me from working. And remember, the promise of being able to work was always the carrot that was used to keep me hoping for a positive outcome. At Gamma Supplies I was told if I did something for the foundry industry(help win the lawsuit) I would always have a job. And at Ram I was told that if I established a history of "mental illness" that I would always have a job at RAM. Of course neither was true. The only reason preventing me from working wasn't done outright is that the amerikan people were not yet ready to accept a fascist slave state so the "mental illness" scenario was created. Today the acceptance of the fascist slave state is much closer. Destroy the unions, import cheap labor, export jobs, create unemployment and remove all support(social programs) and people will have to what they are told or perish. That is the situation I was put in. Hopefully there are some freedom fighters left in amerika.

And I repeat, God will not allow such an evil system to exist for long.

In my next post I will show how I tried to make lemonade from a lemon.

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE FROM TODAY'S NEWS THAT DEMONSTRATES HOW YOUR LIFE CAN CROSS PATHS WITH A PSYCHOPATH. YOU JUST DON'T EXPECT THE NAZI STATE TO SUPPORT THEM!!!!!PLACERVILLE, Calif. (AP) — A serial sex offender was ordered Thursday to spend the rest of his life in prison after the California woman he kidnapped, raped and held captive for 18 years said he and his wife had stolen her life. Victim Jaycee Dugard was 11 when she was abducted by Phillip and Nancy Garrido as her stepfather watched her walk toward a school bus. She gave birth to two daughters fathered by Garrido while he held her in a secret backyard compound.

The defendants, both wearing orange jumpsuits, made no eye contact with anyone in the courtroom and kept their heads down as Dugard's mother, Terry Probyn, read her daughter's statement at the hearing. Dugard, now 31, was not present in court.

No comments: