Friday, June 3, 2011

Comments from victims of psychopaths.

I heard a commentator on TV today in reference to the Jaycee Dugard case, who was the victim of the psychopath referred to in my previous post, that "this case will change the system. Everyone will want to make sure this doesn't happen again." No kidding. In my case the psychopaths were doing it for profit and fun and they were part of the ruling fascist elite. Therefore they could hide their criminal activity and make sure that no one ever tried to "change the system". Class warfare! Fascists against a working class slave.

Dugard, the victim said she hated every second of the 18 years she was a prisoner. Imagine being a prisoner for life, as I am. I hate every second of it. And remember how I said the psychos like to sit around and laugh at and about their victims. Here is what Dugard said: Dugard told the grand jury that after she was stunned, she came to in the on the floor of a car where she heard a man laughing as he said, "I can't believe we got away with it."

And the Dugard, the victim also had this to say: "I asked God, "What did I do wrong? Why am I being punished? How could anyone with a heart or a conscience.........." I use to ask the same thing until I studied psychopathic behavior and learned that I hadn't done anything wrong other than cross the path of some very sick people. And notice that the victim assumes the psychopath has a conscience.

But, in Nazi amerika, if you are part of the ruling elite fascist system, your psychopathic behavior is protected because the amerikan people might want to "change the system" if they knew the truth.

No comments: