Thursday, June 30, 2011

How non-indoctrinated people see amerika.

Since I had no hope of getting a job in the united states, I began writing to foreign countries for a position teaching at a university or working in industry. I had no idea how I would get the money to move to a foreign country, but I knew that if I could get a job, I would find a way to get out of Nazi usa. I wrote to some foreign scientists that I knew and to my surprise, their responses were very sympathetic and supportive. Since these scientists were not a product of the Nazi indoctrination propaganda, none of them questioned that the US government and industry would torture an innocent victim.

The fact that I even got responses surprised me because The Crazies did censor my mail. And my fellow scientists in foreign countries expressed disgust at the actions of the Nazi amerikans. Of course these scientists had known me as a ration, intelligent colleague who was a respected scientist and a decent human being. These foreign scientists did not have the Nazi view that I was some poor, dispensable slave that was to be exploited for their fun and profit and then destroyed. In hindsight, the fact that the Nazis let foreign scientist's mail reach me is not that surprising. After all, what The Crazies wanted most was to get rid of me so I couldn't tell other amerikans how insane they were and if somehow my story did become known, The Crazies now had an established history of my "mental illness" which is known in their jargon as "plausible denial".

Unfortunately when it came to getting a job, all my foreign colleagues could do was offer me leads and give me names and addresses of people who might be in a better position to help me economically. Still, their responses gave me something to hope for, and it let me know that I was not entirely alone in the world.

This brings up a point that I probably can never fully explain. But before I joined Gamma Supplies I was a human being, a husband, with a loving family and a respected scientist and worker. When I joined Gamma Supplies, I suddenly became a despised slave who had no value other than to serve the ruling elite. And the difference was like night and day and honestly, I didn't know how to deal with it and because I didn't have money, I didn't have the resources to deal with it. To the Nazis, I was and still am a slave. And I will hate this system until the day I day for that. It's called righteous anger!!!!

No comments: