Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Prisons for Political Prisoners

I came to realize that I was now in a prison. It was an economic prison, but none the less, it was a very real prison. I had no contact with anyone except my parents, I had no money to do anything and no one, other than the Nazi rulers cared if I was dead or alive. And of course, they preferred the former. The most discouraging thing was that no one cared that I had been tortured for what was now almost seven years. Many years later, I met this asshole "business man" who would say "nobody cares" whenever I tried to talk about the torture. Whenever he would say that, I wanted to take a baseball bat and smash his f...... head in. The idea that a low-life like him could express his views because he had money caused me to get extremely angry.

If I would stop to think for a moment about what had transpired I would break down and cry. I realized that what had been done to me was as barbaric as things that are done in times of war. The only thing that I hadn't been denied was food and shelter which are the basic necessities of life. Still, I was now a prisoner and I was dependent on my parents for those necessities. I referred to my situation as being in a minimum security prison.

I wanted to know more about the type of people who committ such atrocities so I went to the local University's library and began reading two books. One was Jeremiah Denton's book "When Hell Was In Session" and the other was "The Rape of the Mind" by Joost A. Meerloo. Ther former tome related Jeremiah Denton's ordeal as a prisoner of war and how he survived. Although Jeremiah Denton's experienced far more physical torture than I did, the end result of physical and mental torture are very similar. I found it somewhat ironic that Denton had endured his torture defending a a political system that practiced a form of torture which Joost Merlow termed a thousand times worse. And in 2003-2004 a study at UCLA confirmed that mental torture caused as much pain to the victim as physical torture. In other words, the sophisticated Nazi amerikan torture techniques that they use on citizens are vicious.

Meerloo's book describes in detail the type of abuse that I had been subjected to and he goes on to discuss how people try to defend themselves against psychological torture. I was surprised to learn that I had developed very similar tactics to protect myself from the Nazi attacks and that my reactions to stimuli and my resuling condition were quite typical.

Next, I talk about what the experts say about The Crazies who do such things.

No comments: