Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Returning to the scene of the crimes.

I recently saw a DVD titled "The Crazies". When I saw it, I immediately thought that was the perfect description of my government/business antagonists. As a result, from now on instead to referring to my captors/ torturers as psychopaths, Nazis, stupid and "they", I will refer to them as The Crazies. It is so descriptive. So powerful that they can be as crazy as they want to be.

Besides all of the economic and social problems I had, my physical health was deteriorating rapidly. I suffered sever pains to the head, I constantly had a bad cough, and I had developed an unusual sensation between my legs in the perineum area. This sensation, although not really a pain, was an unbelievable irritation and was annoying enough to make me want to scream. Despite my poor physical and mental state, I decided I had to continue to fight, I decided I would go to the origins of my problems and drive to Chicago and pay a visit to Gamma Supplies.

I left for Gamma Supplies the following Monday morning and drove all day before stopping in western Ohio for some sleep. During the drive I was constantly bothered by severe pain throughout my body, and my mind constantly kept think of the intense psychological, emotional and mental pressure to which I had been subjected. I continued to drive the next day and finally arrived in Chicago late on Tuesday afternoon.

I rove to the Gamma Supplies facility and observed the physical layout. There had been a few minor structural changes, but overall the place was the same as it was when I had left almost five years earlier. I wanted to be very careful when I talked to Arnold Cline and Darth Korey because I did not want to give anyone an excuse to have me arrested. (As I would find out years later, the Nazis don't need an excuse, if they want to arrest you they will just create an phony excuse - again reality has no place in Nazi amerika.) I had taken my small target rifle out of the car trunk and a small pocket knife out of the glove compartment and had left them at home. I planned on parking my car on an adjacent public parking are to prevent having my car impounded. Now I knew "they" could do anything they wanted to, but "they" preferred to have a reasonable excuse when they took hostile action. After I felt I had taken all the precautions I could, I decided I would go into the Gamma Supplies' office the next morning after I had a good night sleep.

The next morning I put on my best suit and headed for Gamma Supplies. I knew my presence there would not be a surprise since The Crazies monitored everything I did. But still I wondered how they would react to seeing the person whose life they had sacrificed for their profit. I walked in the front door, introduced myself to the receptionist and told her that I would like to talk to Arnold Cline. She called him and said he would be out in a few minutes. After about a five minute wait Arnold Cline entered the waiting room from the main office and just as we exchanged greetings, Darth Korey came walking in the same door I had entered from the outside. I suspected the coordinated entrances were intended to surprise and anger me. I calmly stated my position of what had happened to cause my predicament. Both of them of course expressed ignorance, but you could see the fear in their faces and that gave me a calming sense of satisfaction. Arnold in particular tried to remain expressionless with a blank stare, but he could not hide the uneasiness and discomfort that he felt in my presence. Darth was his usual transparent self as he tried to act macho.

After a short period, we went inside and and went to Darth's office. There I was informed that Gamma Supplies had won the lawsuit(SURPRISE!) and that shortly after I had given my sworn deposition to the opposing attorney about what I had done, the corrupt judge Myron Gordon had transferred the case out of his court to a lower court. Sort of like Pontius Pilate washing his hands of whole affair. I couldn't help but notice that if Gamma Supplies was making more money off of my patented product "Rapid Set", they sure weren't spending on the facilities. The place still looked like a dump.

Shortly after we went into Darth's office, Darth went into one of egotistical rants. He pointed to some letters on his desk and said they were job offers to him and that one wanted to pay him one million dollars in salary. As always, Darth's sole measure of his self worth and the worth of other people was measured in dollars and cents. It seemed to be the way he could understand anything was to put a price tag on it. He actually was very typical of amerika, where the only worth of a person is how much money they have. That is why I was so expendable in The Crazies' scheme, because I was poor and therefore had no worth or value in amerikan terms. Anyway, Darth's bragging was so typical Darth. Maybe he thought I would be enraged that he had profited so much from using me. I just thought he was pathetic.

Arnold then talked about finding a job for me and said the he would consider hiring me back at their new plant in Detroit. The same plant where my replacement at Gamma Supplies, Carl Host had caused a major explosion that did considerable damage. I left with a feeling that I had been told a lot of hot air, but I felt good knowing that Darth Korey and Arnold Cline did not feel safe just because I was living on the East Coast. At one point during our discussion Arnold expressed that I could reach Chicago in one day if I drove straight through. It had always bothered me that the conspirators at Gamma Supplies were able to use me and then go on with their lives as if nothing had happened. Now I knew they were a little less secure. I headed back home with a sense of triumph.

No comments: