Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Family Betrayal

My days were filled with rage and anger. I was now receiving Social Security Disability for "mental illness", but I was still heavily in debt. As a side note, if you want to see what Psychiatry is really all about, read the book(Steig Larsson, who is a fellow anti-Nazi) or watch the movie "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest".
I was considering filing bankruptcy when I received money from an unexpected source. On the afternoon of May 12, I was watching TV at my sister's house when my mother came to the door. She greeted me by saying two men from RAM were waiting to see me at her house which was just a short distance across the yard. Since I had not had any communication with anyone from RAM since the infamous no return call over a month ago, my first question was "What do they want?"
"They said they just wanted to talk to you". My mother replied.
"OK" I said, and I closed the door.
I had no idea why two men from RAM would come to Scranton to talk to me, but I knew it could only mean trouble for me so I went back to watching TV and just ignored the whole situation. A few minutes later the phone rang and I knew it would be my mother. I answered it.
"The men from RAM are waiting. They say they have a check for you", my mother said in a pleading voice.
I couldn't explain to my mother that two men from IBM did not come all the way to Scranton just to give me a check. After all, they could have sent it certified mail with signature required if they were concerned about my getting it. So I said "I'll be right over" and then hung up. I went back to watch TV.
Pretty soon my father came over to my sister's house and pounded on the door. "Now get over here and talk to those men. They have a check for you." My father shouted angrily.
Now my parents were niave, 8th grade educated people who were classic examples of people from Stanley Millgram's studies on "Obedience To Authority". If somebody from a large corporation like RAM or someone from the government told them to betray Christ, they would do it. They just didn't know any better. And my parents could never understand the sinister methods the ruling fascists use. I also knew I could never win an argument with my father because he had no idea about torture and terrorism and I would end up sounding irrational and it would have caused more bad feelings. I decided to go face the RAM representatives.
I slowly walked across the lawn adjoining my sister's and parent's house to face the situation. The first thing I noticed was that the men were not the slick looking, well-dressed sales type from RAM, but rather they were large, motely dressed with crude appearances. To me, they looked like "hit men" and I would later refer to them as being from RAM's goon squad. (Notice that there were two of them - remember, two lying Nazi scumbags trump the truth of one honest person). The first man introduced himself as Mr. Theil from the RAM site where I had worked, and the other man as Mr. McKee from the RAM headquarters in Amok, NJ.
Mr. Theil explained that RAM had sent me my severance pay immediately after I had left the company. But since the checks had never been cashed, they decided to reissue the check. I concluded that Mr. Theil was telling the truth since I had burned all correspondance from RAM. Mr. Theil then handed me a severance check plus a refund check for a stock fund I had maintained while employed by RAM. I made sure the entire conversation went on in front of my parents, who were standing on a near-by porch. I didn't want to be misquoted in the future.
Finally Mr. Theil asked if there was anything RAM could do for me. With the presentation of the checks, I lapsed into one of my moments of weakness. I decided them RAM was trying to help me! Of course, that is common with torture victims - the victim lets their guard down when even the slightest act of kindness is shown towards them. I motioned for Mr. Theil and Mr. McKee to walk towards my sister's house away from my parents.
Mr. Theil repeated his offer. "Are you sure there isn't anything we can do for you."
"No," I responded. "Just leave me alone."
Then Mr. Theil went into a speech on how he felt I should seek professional help. The suggestion infuriated me after all the hell I had gone through with psychiatrists while I was at RAM. (Again I suggest you should watch the movie "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest" for a realistic view of psychiatry). I politely told the two men to leave. Both men returned to their car, said good-bye to my parents and left. I felt a sense of relief with their intimidating, terrorizing presence gone.

My father quickly pointed out how foolishly I had acted and his comment quickly brought me back to reality.

"Damn it pop! They didn't drive all the way up here just to give me a check. You just don't know how they operate."

I felt frustrated at both of my parents insistence that the IBM representatives visit was purely a congenial business call. I knew better and I was angry that I had fallen into that line of thought for those few minutes when I talked honestly with them.

I kept waiting for something to happen, but the next day was uneventful. However, the following evening I learned the real purpose behind the unexpected visit by the RAM gestapo agents. It was Saturday and I made my usual visit to the Holiday Inn for a drink and some conversation. As usual, I was not feeling well so I headed back home about eleven PM and went directly to bed. I was sound asleep when my mother, who had been in bed when I came home, called me from downstairs.

"There is someone down here to see you," she called.

I glanced at the clock and saw it was midnight. I stumbled around to find some clothes to put on. I wondered who would want to see me in the middle of the night. I hurriedly went down the stairs and was promptly greed by two police officers. Since I knew I hadn't done anything wrong, I was a little confused."

"Are you Russell ......?", The larger of the two policemen asked.

"Yes." I replied. "What do you want?"

"We have a complaint filed against you by a Mr. Theil of RAM. We have to take you over to the local hospital and have a doctor examine your."

The one officer was holding a paper in his hand.

"May I see that?" I asked.

He handed me the complaint. I read the complaint in total amazement. The first page had several standard paragraphs typed. A box had been checked next to the one which read:

Russell ..... "Clear and present danger to others shall be shown by establishing that within the past 30 days the person has inflicted or attempted to inflict serious bodily harm on another and that there is reasonable probability that such conduct will be repeated. A clear and present danger of harm to others may be demonstrated by proof that the person had made threat of harm and has committed acts in the furtherance of the threat to commit harm.

SEE, THE RULING FASCISTS DO ROUST YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND LOCK YOU UP IF YOU ARE A POLITICAL DANGER TO THEM. AND THE PATTERN OF CREATING A PAPER TRAIL(HOWEVER FALSE IT MAY BE) WAS BEING CREATED THAT I WAS A VIOLENT, DANGEROUS PERSON. THIS FITS PERFECTLY INTO THE STEREOTYPE THAT "MENTALLY ILL" PEOPLE ARE
VIOLENT.

There are practical reasons for locking someone up in the middle of the night. For the most part, the system is shut down so nobody is available to stop what is going on and once you are locked up, it becomes the victims burden to prove their innocence and to free himself. In fascist amerika, you are guilty until proven innocent and I even took a law course where that was the first thing the instructor stated. He wanted to correct the indoctrinated misconception that most amerikans have. Once you are locked up, you have to prove you are innocent - not the reverse!!!!

This is where the fascist states' attempts to get rid of me really starts to get interesting. Stay tuned and please watch or read "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest." It is how fascists really work and how they get rid of people who know the TRUTH! Steig Larsson passionately opposed the fascists in his country.

No comments: