Monday, July 25, 2011

Mockery In The Hearing Room

I’m currently reading two books on psychopaths/sociopaths. And they confirm what I concluded from my experiences at the hands of The Crazies. First, psycho/sociopaths never have remorse, never have guilt and never do anything wrong. It is always some other persons fault. The trial rigging scheme was not stupid and poorly carried out. It was my fault that things went wrong. And I’ve been told that the people who were responsible and involved in the destruction of my life have no remorse. They didn’t do anything wrong. To quote one book, “a refusal to see the results of one’s bad behavior as having anything to do with oneself – ‘consistent irresponsibility’ in the language of the American Psychiatric Association – is the cornerstone of the antisocial personality diagnosis. I already knew that.

What surprised me was that I was also told that The Crazies destroyed me because they were envious and jealous of me. That seemed ridiculous to me at first since I was a nobody and The Crazies had wealth and power. However it turns out that the psycho/sociopaths seek to destroy out of envy the character structure of a person with conscience. Thus persons of strong character are often targeted by sociopaths. I was a person of integrity, honesty and moral character – things that psychopaths hate in other people. It destroys their illusion that they are superior because they lack a conscience and to prove it, they seek to destroy these people of character. This is Darth Korey exactly and it fits The Crazies who supported him. And it explains why The Crazies constantly tried to drag me down to their level and force me into situations where I was tempted to commit base acts. It was to confirm their belief that there was nothing wrong with THEM and that all people were really like them. Fortunately, 96% of all people are not like them – that 96% has a conscience. But that still leaves about 16 million disturbed, very dangerous people in the amerikan society. And many of them are in positions of power and influence.

BACK TO MY STORY:
The Public Defender sat there in shock. After a period of silence he quickly explained that I had not spoken on his recommendation and that given the negative verdict, I should be allowed to speak. With that, the Review Officer reopened the hearing. I made a few comments relating to my relationship with RAM and then the proceedings broke down into a general discussion in which Mr. Theil and Dr. Mengele said and used anything they could think of as an argument to keep me confined. Somehow Dr. Mengele forgot to mention that I had spoken with the Russian. But at one point Dr. Mengele asked my mother if she had ever heard me make any threats. My mother in her naive honesty stated that one evening six or eight weeks earlier I had stormed up the stairs to my bedroom and exclaimed that the executives of RAM should be killed. That event probably occurred after they never called me back with a job offer and did express my sentiments at that time. Then Mr. Theil produced the letter I had written to the Attorney General some eleven months earlier that referred to the Edward Mann incident. The Review Officer quickly accepted the letter as evidence. I and the Public Defender sat there in disbelief as the proceedings broke down into a lynch mob. Finally when all had quieted down, the Review Officer announced the same verdict. I was to remained locked up for at least another 10 days.

As I left the hearing room the Public Defender mentioned something about an appeal and then wandered off down the hallway with a bewildered look on his face. I truly believe that was the first time he had seen the Nazi amerikan state in action against one of its political prisoners.

What all this really amounts to is that the fascist amerikan state will not allow any view expressed that is contrary to their propaganda. I'm sure the fascist state regularly rigs federal trials for the benefit of select elite individual but very few working class people never even consider that or have any idea how it is done because they are constantly bombarded with propaganda to make them believe in the "justice system".

WHAT PROPAGANDA!? Well, look at all of the cop/legal shows on TV. On those shows the "bad guy" is always caught and the legal system works and prevails. On those TV shows, how many times have you seen a rigged trial where some psychopath walk away free and clear with money in his pockets. It doesn't happen ON TV. And whether you want to believe it or not, your view of the amerikan system is based mostly on what you see and hear in the media (corporate/state controlled). When I was in Cuba, the media there reflected the Cuban governments view of the world. They all do it, but it is still propaganda and indoctrination and not the real world.

No comments: