Thursday, August 25, 2011

How the inability to feel right from wrong affects insane decisions.

IN THE NEWS: The CIA is setting up domestic spying and terrorism through local police departments. REALLY! You could have knocked over with a feather on that one! Fascism is built on powerful myths and images. One of the biggest myths(actually a law) in this country is that the CIA does not do domestic spying.

The way works in this fascist state is as David Wise illustrates in his book "The Invisible Government" is that the gestapo agencies form a loose association of people with a common interest and then proceed to create havoc on the country in order to achieve their usually demented goals. "Charlie Wilson's War" is a great example of how the invisible government works. That little demented scheme eventually lead to 911 which most fascists consider a good thing since it gave them a blank check to further enslave the amerikan people. Remember the infamous phrase after 911, "I just won the trifecta" uttered by the then president. Did you notice no one ever asked him what he meant by that?

BACK TO MY STORY about the "Invisible Government".

It was on the same university campus that I was told my parents had lied to me and conspired against me. I was walking across the campus one afternoon when I heard someone shout "Hi Russ". I looked up to see a cousin who explained that he was now employed by the university as a maintenance worker.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm doing OK considering the circumstances." I replied.

"Yeah I know what you mean. Your parents were over at my parent's house last Saturday night and you mother was telling us ALL ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS WITH THE GOVERNMENT."

I stood there silent for a moment thinking to myself "You're not suppose to tell me that!!!" I then mumbled something about it was tough, but there was nothing I could do about it. I then went on my way.

I was upset about what he had said because I already knew my parent had betrayed me and by having proof of that fact, it just gave The Crazies another reason to keep on trying to destroy me.

And like any psycho/sociopath, any excuse for their destructive actions will do. And to The Crazies, their excuse was that they had to beat me into silence. As the Bible puts it, Satan's evil empire will force everyone to bow down and worship its ways. And it will spill the blood of and persecute many innocent people. And someone who knows the truth about the ruling fascists has to be silenced. So any old excuse will do.

There is no way to explain what it does to a person from a close family, to have your parents help low-life scumbags in their attempt to destroy you. It is something you never get over and the pain lives with you everyday. And I'm sure that pain lived with them everyday of their lives too. And if someone can't understand that(and the psycho/sociopathic scum can't because they are incapable of love) they can GO TO HELL!

And if The Crazies want to tell you they love their country, I suggest you read "In My Hands" the story of the capture of Adolf Eichmann. You can see what his "love" of Nazi Germany amounted to when he didn't have the POWER of the German Empire behind him.

No comments: