Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why I know amerika is a fascist state.

While I was staying at my parents house, I began writing a manuscript for two reasons. First, The Crazies had made every effort to destroy anything that would support what I claimed. They stole three diaries from my possession, they stole business cards and documents relating to people like the psychiatrists I was forced to see so that I couldn't recall their names and addresses, they doctored my medical records at RAM to which I was legally entitled to have, and of course they brutally tortured me in order to destroy my mind. The manuscript would give names, dates and facts. There would be a record.

Second, I initially naively believed I could sell the book and generate some income. Of course, the Nazis control the publishing and distribution of any printed material so the publication of the book was never accomplished although a Canadian firm at one point in time did say they would publish it but that it would take 2-3 years for that to happen since they were a small firm. The manuscript was copyrighted in Canada.

But while I was writing the book, a very interesting thing happened. I was at a point where I wanted to discuss the real state of amerika - a Nazi state. But I knew if I hoped to sell the book, conditioned amerikans would reject anything that would refer to amerika as a Nazi state. I considered using fascist state, but that term also was way too negative. I sat at the table alone in the house trying to think of a nice euphemistic term that people might accept. After a period of time I just couldn't come up with a term. I decided to take a break. I put the manuscript away and decided to take a ride over to the local university. Remember, I was alone and nobody knew what I was writing about that particular morning and nobody knew I was going to the University.

I drove to the university, parked the car and walked across the campus to the library. I walked into the library and for some unknown reason, I went all the way to the back of the building. There, on a pedestal I saw one of those gigantic, fifty pound dictionaries. Since the dictionary was split open, I walked over to it and glanced at the page to which it was opened. As I glanced at the page, I noticed one word had been highlighted in yellow. That word?! OLIGARCHY - the word I had been searching for. I quickly leafed through numerous other pages in the dictionary, but oligarchy was the only word I could find in the whole dictionary that was highlighted. I was truly stunned.

For those that don't know, the definition of OLIGARCHY is "a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few." Fascism is a form of an oligarchy. Amerika is a fascist state. And that is the verdict of a power far greater than me. And I will not even discuss the matter with anyone who wants to argue the point. The odds of my having found that word that way is greater that the national debt.

No comments: