Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nazi torture leaves you lifeless.

Later that same day I ran into my old nemisus Ravi Sardess, my original boss at Gamma Supplies. I calmly asked him what he was doing. He went into a perfunctory speech about how he was now a vice president in his new company and how he was making so much money. As he talked, I couldn’t help notice how hollow his words seemed. Ravi himself appeared mechanical and expressionless as if he were dead inside. He was no longer arrogant and he definitely wasn’t mockingly laughing at me as he had done two years earlier at the Atlanta ACS meeting.

“Did you know that they used my wife to spy on me when I was at Gamma Supplies?” I queried.

“No.” Ravi responded softly”

“Well they did. And now I haven’t worked in a year and I don’t know if I’ll ever work again. I was forced to resign from RAM,” I continued in a calm voice.
Ravi sat there with a blank look on his face and then in an effort to break the silence, he blurted out, “Well I’m making more money now that I ever could have made at Gamma Supplies.”

I started to walk away from Ravi. Then I turned to him on last time and said, “the people behind the Gamma Supplies scheme are really sick. I think you know that by now.”

Ravi said nothing, but as I left I had a feeling of satisfaction that he now knew the truth and seemed to realize that despite the difference in our economic and social position, that he was a much a victim of the government terrorism as I was.

The rest of the day it bothered me how lifeless Ravi looked. It was as if he were a man without a soul, and he seemed like he wanted to cry out “Please help me!” His mechanical, expressionless words and his robot-like manner almost frightened me more that the Nazi terrorism did.

Later I would come to truly appreciate Christ’s admonition when he said “Fear not those that can kill you, but rather fear those that steal your soul.” And that is what these ruling elite psychopaths do; they try to steal your soul. They literally beat the life out of you. That is why experts in the field of menticide describe the victims of these sick bastards as having a “living death”. These ruling elite want your soul for their god, Satan.

No comments: