Friday, October 21, 2011

Trying to move on against impossible odds.

Several weeks passed before I headed to Washington, DC for the ACS meeting and hopefully for interviews for a job. On the first day there I did my best to mix in with the other chemists, but I made sure to avoid all people from RAM. At the end of the day I was surprised to find that I had several interviews scheduled and that some of the interviews were for very desirable jobs. With all the torture and terrorism, I had forgotten that I had a great resume with publications, patents and money making products.

The next day, the interviews would go well until the inevitable question arose as to why I had voluntarily left RAM a year earlier. I left most interviews feeling that in an ordinary situation, I would have easily been the best candidate for the position available. But given the reality of my situation I felt I had little or no chance of getting the job.

I was constantly on the alert for government set-ups and/or harasement, but I detected none. I spoke with several collegues for the Universities of Washington and Florida. The all offered sympathy and well intentioned advise, but none of them could offer anything of substance.

On the last day I attended the meeting, I was jarred back to reality when I ran into Ken Krajca, an old friend from the University of Florida. Ken had been used at a 1981 Atlanta ACS meeting to create some psychological terrorism and I had not had any contact with him since. This time Ken just said "hi", told me he couldn't help me get a job and then walked away. I followed him into the interview room and when he sat down at his table, I reinitiated the conversation. Finally, Ken's guilt over having betrayed a good friend got to him. NOTE: A Nazi psychopath would not have experience such guilt.

Ken said, "I still don't understand why someone just didn't set you down when this thing began and just say "this is the way it is."

"That's just the point, Ken." I replied. These people are sick. They want to torture; they don't want a solution other than my destruction. To do what you suggested would have been rational; these people are not rational. It is almost as if these people take pride in being crazy. That is what I'm trying to tell the world." I wanted to scream that these fascists are not rational because that is the one thing that had frustrated me through all the years. I didn't have any knowledge or understanding of the psychopathic personality at that time and could not understand that destroying rational, moral human beings is the way the psychopath proves to himself that he is superior and not crazy.

"I'm really sorry, but I can't help you." Ken said despondantly.

I knew what Ken was saying was true, but it meant so much to me that a former close freind like Ken would talk honestly with me for just a moment. The ruling fascists had never allowed that in the past. I shook his hand, turned and exited the interview room.

Actually, Ken's reaction is exactly why tyrannical governments destroy all ties of their victim with past friends, co-workers and their family. The don't want normal people feeling guilt over helping destroy the life of an innocent, defenseless victim. The ruling, dictating psychopath doesn't worry about guilt since he or she does not experience guilt - EVER!

No comments: