Friday, November 4, 2011

Big Nazi amerikan government afraid of one poor individual!!!!

During my classes and during my visit to a local high shcool there were subtle harassing incidences that would have been difficult to prove. However there was one incidence that demonstrated how The Crazies constantly kept track of everything I was doing and how the people around me knew I was a political prisoner and torture victim.

In early November was scheduled for an interview by a faculty member of the education department. The interview was a routine requirement for gaining teacher certification. My interviewer was Dr. Mulika, whom I had never before. For about ten minutes he asked routine questions and everything was going smoothly. Suddenly, in response to an answer I had just given, Dr. Mulika looked directly at me and asked, "I that when you went to work for the government in Washington, DC?" I sat there momentarily stunned. There was no mention of the government or Washington in any of the papers I had given him or the education department. And I never mentioned anything to any of my classmates about the government or Washington. The one exception of course was my Russian friend and I'm sure she wasn't the source. I concluded the comment was designed to trigger off on a tirade which could then be used to disqualify me from teacher certification.

I quickly regained my composure after a period of silence and replied, "I never worked for the government." Mr. Mulika didn't try to explain his commemt. Then the interview went on without further incident. The whole conversation served to let me know that Big Nazi Brother was watching me.

Immediately upon leaving the interview, I realized that I had no proof that I had been terrorized in the middle of a routine but important interview. I decided to confront Dr. Mulika and find out why he had asked the question about the government. I found him and Dr. Bagford, an instructor in one of my classes in a narrow corridor of offices. I stood in the middle of the corridor so that I could not be ignored and then calmly asked Dr. Mulika why he thought I had worked for the government in Washington, DC. Both men immediately became hostile and Dr. Bagford quickly made reforence to some sort of disability. When I restated my question to Dr. Mulika, he asked me in a threatening voice if there was any moral, physical or mental reason why I shouldn't be certified to teach. He had no intention of answering my question and his sole response was to threaten me. I didn't need any further proof that his comment during the interview had been planned.

I did find it interesting that Dr. Mulika did include "moral" in his question. By using moral as a qualification, he was not qualified for the position he held!!!

No comments: