Thursday, November 3, 2011

Going Back to School

The first couple of weeks taking classes was truly revitalizing since it was the first time in a year I had normal social activity. But after a couple of weeks the fear of the fascist government was not going to let me recover began to surface. I had learned that whenever I made changes, the fascist seemed to take a couple of weeks to get organized and start their harassment. Apparently the fact that I was becoming a normal functioning member of society again caused the ruling fascists concern because after a few weeks, strange events began occurring.

At first the harassment was subtle such as indication that my mail was being tampered with. I would later get proof and learn of other people who experience mail tampering at the hands of the Nazi amerikan government. Also, coincidences started to occur that would trigger memories of past terrorism. The coincidences also served to raise my level of alertness for future occurrences. Or as psychologists put it, it lowered my level of perception to stimuli. The net result was an increased sensitivity to any government terrorism.

My return to school was enjoyable at first. After a couple of hours in each class, I decided I could pass all of my course if I never went to another class the rest of the semester. In order to make school more challenging, I decided to see if I could the high grade in each class. That would keep me interested in going to classes and it would provide an incentive for learning the material. I was certain that I would have no problems with the classes even when the government terrorism became more severe during the upcoming holidays.

In a strange twist of fate, I discovered that one of my classmates was a language instructor and an immigrant from Russia! I quickly befriended her and she readily agreed to give me Russian lessons for a minimal fee. Since the government terrorism had terrorism had started up again, taking Russian seemed like the prudent thing to do.

My new Russian friend and I held several lengthy conversations in private. She made a couple of comments which I was glad to hear. First, she said she found amerikans amazingly politically niave. To her, it appeared that the amerikan people had no idea what the government was doing. I knew that to be true, but it is less true today, thanks to the internet, than it was in 1983. Second, she said that amerikans were obsessed with money and that they did not know how to enjoy themselves and have fun. I had heard that comment before from other foreign acquaintances . Her third observation did not thrill me. She stated frankly that my only reasonable option was to leave the country as soon as possible. I knew she was right, but I didn’t want to believe her.

The thought of being run out of the country that I was born and raised in by a bunch of sick powerbrokers just did not sit well with me. After all that they had done to me I saw no reason why I should make life easy for them by running. They feared me and the TRUTH. If I ran, they had nothing to fear as I was concerned. Running seemed more of a benefit to the fascist psychopaths that it was to me. I would take precaution and prepare to run, but I would not accept running as my only possible solution! Psychopaths do not want people to know the truth about them and the amerikan government does not want the truth about it known.

No comments: