Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Invisible Prison

The reason I say I was being forced to take the job is that I had no realistic options. My SS Disability claim was up for review the next month and I knew the government could disallow my claim on the whim of The Crazies. Refusal to allow my claim would result in the loss of my only income, and I knew the government had no qualms about starving me to death. I did not have enough money to complete my second semester for teacher certification, and even if I did decide to continue the college courses, I would still need the disability income until I could get a teaching position in the fall. Thus, the only alternative which offered immediate economic survival was the Kentucky job with Estron Chemical.

The above, coupled with the fact that I never received any correspondence from the countries I had contact with at the UN meant that I had no alternatives. Of course, I didn’t fully appreciated how much the government was censoring my mail. I did contact one country’s UN Mission by phone and they assured me that they had sent an information packet to me with all the necessary papers to travel to their country. Of course, I never received that information. Almost a year later I received more conformation about how much my mail was being censored and how that censorship of my mail played a role in their ultimate roll of getting rid of me by exile.

A couple of years later I learned that the practice of totaling controlling your life and forcing certain courses of action were standard operating procedures by the ruling fascists. A Romanian defector who came to this country was betrayed by the CIA once he was in this country. The defector and victim described the practice this way; “So long as they (The Crazies) consider you a person without choice, they don’t respect you. They have you in their power. They can kill you softly.” That was what the government was doing to me. They were killing me quietly by forcing me to take life coursed that they laid out for me. This was not news to me, but this job situation graphically illustrates how the process works. And when one is aware that he or she is being coerced into a non-desirable course of action, the emotional and psychological stress is enormous.

Stalin’s daughter when she left the United States to return to Russia in the mid 1980s stated that she HAD NEVER BEEN FREE FOR A MOMENT while in this country. She claimed the CIA (in her statement on TV she initially referred mistakenly to the KGB – an apt comparison) controlled and manipulated everything she did. She even stated that the book she had written had been edited and rewritten by the CIA to make it politically correct. Most brainwashed, indoctrinated amerikans can never understand the significance of her words, but I could only empathize with her.

Some time later, I was having an honest conversation with a church minister when he remarked "Your life must be hell! You are in a prison, but you can't see the bars." It is the best description I've ever heard to describe the life of a political victim in this fascist society.

No comments: