Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from the Satanic State.

Well, Merry Christmas. If you have read my blog from the beginning you will know that this is not a good time of the year for me. The Crazies find the holiday season a good time to get rid of their enemies - and after years of brutal torture, I am an enemy of the sick fascist state. For years, every Christmas the God Damned sick ruling fascists would make my life hell and try to drive me to committ suicide and get rid of me. I learned that getting rid of your enemies during the holidays is a good thing because most dumb amerikans are too busy spending money and partying to notice anything. The disappearing victim isn't even missed. Now if that isn't ruling fascist contempt for the working class, I don't know what is. And that alone is enough to make me convert to some non-Christian religion so I don't have to deal with Christmas.

Back to my story:

Several days after my conversations with Dr. Skora about the Estron Chemical position, I received a letter from him stating that I would be paid thirty thousand dollars a year plus a bonus which would be given at Dr. Skora's discretion at the end of one year. Then I read the real surprise in the letter; my job title would be "Technical Director"! When I read that, I no longer had any doubts about the government's involvement in the offer.

I accepted Dr. Skora's and the Estron Chemical offer despite the fact that I knew the job was set up by The Crazies. I could not afford another semester of college to get teacher certification, my Social Security benefits were up for review and my situation at my parent's house was intolerable. The "choice" was to accept the job or face the strong possibility of having no income and no future. I did not want that job, but I had to take it. It was a classic "psychological double bind (no win situation) which is believed to be a major contributor to schitzophenic behavior. And I never forgot that my very first day at work at Gamma Supplies, Darth Korey set up a "psychological double bind" for me. That is one of the ways I know what The Crazies intentions were from the very beginning.

A starting date of February 6 was given to me by Dr. Skora over my protests. Since I needed money and wanted to get out of my parent's house immediately, I pressed for an earlier starting date, but Dr. Skora was adamant and insisted on the February 6, 1984 starting date.

On the Thursday prior to my departure for Kentucky, I met again with Dr. Skora. This time he gave me a completely new initial assignment which negated all of the preparatory work done in the intervening weeks. The sudden change in my initial assignment bothered me but I accepted it and continued with my plans to leave for my new job at Estron Chemical.

No comments: