Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Limit income and create expenses = a life of poverty


Apparently I am getting to information that The Crazies and the fascist state really do not want you to know.  I recently discovered that key pages from my manuscript are missing and an official court document which was about the only proof left of what the sick bastards did and still do to me was removed from my apartment within the last year.  Without my copy of the court document, The crazies can now alter or remove the last official document of what was done to me and the delete the names of the Nazi sympathizers/perpetrators.  But stick around because I will definetly tell you how the sick bastards of this fascist state operate.

Continuing With My Story:

With my first couple of paychecks, the first in two years, I had much need repairs done on my car.  Tampering with my car had always been a favorite fascist state technique and I never knew for sure if a mechanical problem was normal or caused by tampering.  This is typical for a political prisoner since never being able to tell what is “real” and what is “fabricated” is a standard gestapo procedure in making a person look crazy.  For a refresher on this technique go back to the blog where I described the experiments done on dogs – is it an oval or an elipse?

The problems with my car were becoming more serious and although I was reluctant to make an appointment, I finally took my car to a local dealer.  I expected the fascist state to have the mechanics act incompetent and then have me repeatedly take the car back into the shop to have the same problem repaired again.  Once when I was at RAM, I had to take my car back five times to the dealer where I had bought the car in an attempt to get a minor problem fixed.  In that case, I ended up repairing the car myself.  You can imagine my surprise when I went back this time to pick up my car and found the work had been completed.  I couldn’t believe things had gone smoothly

My joy was short lived.  As I drove back to my apartment, the car overheated as badly as ever.  I had spent over one hundred and sixty dollars(1986) for services on my car and the problem was as bad as ever.  If the mechanic had taken a five minute test drive, he would have known the overheating problem still existed. That weekend, I replaced the thermostat and flushed the radiator to correct the problem.

A common fascist state procedure is to keep their torture victims poor.  Without money a person is removed from society.  The first step to keep me poor was to terrorize me to the point that I couldn’t work and if you are not from a wealthy family, you must work to have money.  Second, The Crazies constantly created expenses by tampering with my car, stealing personal items from my apartment and as you will see soon, by creating expenses through situations that they created through lies and manipulation.

No comments: