Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Olympics and Paranoia


What have we learned from this year’s Olympics?  Well white amerikans can swim and earn multiple gold medals doing the same thing at different/multiple distances.  We also learned that amerika has a lot of good black athletes who can win medals for amerika in non-swimming events. And when americka can’t win an event, the go out and buy the athletes.  Why else would long distant runners from Kenya be attending the U. of Alaska, Anchorage?  For your info., runners from Kenya have won 25 of the last 31(male and female) Boston Marathons and the last 7 men’s Olympic 3000 meters steeplechase.  (7 different men).

The white swimmers will come back to amerika and get lots of adulation and endorsements so they can have money.  The black athletes will have their medals and the basketball players are well paid professionals.  Gymnast Gabby will get endorsements because she is young and a female.  Those are sellable points in amerika.  And finally the average Jane and Joe will bask in thrill of having amerika kicking ass.  And everyone in amerika will think the world is perfect.  I’m just saying there are other ways to look at things and they do make sense.  Remember, Hitler wanted to use the Olympics to showcase his empire and ironically it was a black athlete from amerika, Germany’s successor, that ruined his show.

Back to my story:

The fact that I was denied access to company information about products told me that I wasn’t going to be at my new job very long.  One thing you can count on with amerikans is that you can never underestimate their degree of paranoia.  Why else would so many believe the “weapons of mass destruction” fairy tale?  Of course in my case, the company belief was that I would tell everyone company secrets just like I told everyone about how the 

fascist state tortures innocent citizens.  You can see the correlation, right?

As usual, the telephone was still used to terrorize me.  While I still didn’t have a phone in my apartment (withdrawal, not isolation by terror in fascist terminology), I had to have one at my desk at work.  In one instance, the front office which was quit small, forwarded a call for the other Russell to my office.  I answered the phone and as soon as the caller started talking to me, I knew the party had the wrong person.  I asked the caller who he wanted and he said he had asked for Russell #1 and not me.  I tried to forward the call to Russell #1, but no one answered.  I took the caller’s message and hung up.  The whole incident would have been just a simple  misunderstanding except that when I took the message to Russell #1’s office, I saw him standing in the front office.  He obviously had been there when the call came and the person who took the call was Russell #1’s mother!  The whole incident had been designed to set me off in some tirade so that later, people could say I had acted “crazy”.

No comments: