Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Destroy all records and thoughts except those approved by the fascist state.

During the day, I spent my time going to the Daytona Beach Public Library where I would sit at on of three primitive computers that ran on DOS and I would use a word processing program to type a record of events in my life.  At the end of each typing session, I would save my work on a floppy disk and take it back to my apartment where I would lock it a small closet.  This was a regular routine for me.

Now to show you what The Crazies priorities are, I can tell that they came into my apartment sometime when I wasn't there and removed the floppy disks from my possession just like they had stolen all of my previous diaries.  When they stole my diaries, I rationalized that they where making sure that there was no record of how they had destroyed my career and thus made sure that there was no basis for any lawsuit.  But the stealing of the floppy disks meant that these lowlifes did want anyone to know what they did and do and how they generally operate.

The Crazies also systematically destroyed any records like business cards, phone numbers and addresses so that no one in the future could hunt down all of the NeoNazi sympathizers that helped destroy my life.  It shows that they learned from the original Nazi state where after its defeat, good people went looking for the Nazi sympathizers and hunted some of them down for justice.

The fascist system could have cared less that my neighborhood seemed full of gun toting loonies.  All the system cared about was hiding the truth and preserving fascist myths.  Latter I'll relate another example of how the fascist system's only goal seems to be to hide reality from the amerikan people.

I just read where President Obama wants to invest a hundred million dollars in research on the brain.  Now I am sure there are good reasons for doing that type of research.  There are lots of mental disorders which are not understood. Sicknesses like psychopathic behavior and Alzheimer's disease need to be studied, but think what people like The Crazies will do with such knowledge.  The Crazies have already spent probably billions on learning how to destroy the mind and how to mentally torture people.  What if they learned how to totally control people and their thoughts through some knowledge found in research on the brain.  After all, The Crazies ultimate goal is to destroy all thoughts other than those approved by the fascist state.  That is why they went to such extreme costly measure to try to keep my story hidden.   The battle for control of the mind is the real war being carried out by the fascist state.  THE MIND IS THE ULTIMATE BATTLEFIELD in amerika.

No comments: