Friday, April 12, 2013

THE CONSTITUTION, WHAT CONSTITUTION?!

For over 30 years since I became a political prisoner, The Crazies have routinely searched my residence and removed documents, personal items and other effects.  This they do for the fascist state to make sure working amerikans have pure fascist thoughts.

When I tell amerikans that they have No Rights but only privileges granted by the ruling fascists and that those privileges can be revoked any any time for any reason, they look at me like I'm "crazy".  This is because most amerikans 1) don't know what is in the constitution and 2) they don't know what the fascist state actually does.  For example, the constitution states "The right of people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated".   Yet NO ONE ever did anything about the constant violations of my so-called rights when The Crazies constantly invaded my privacy.  And remember, there were even witnesses to the unreasonable searches of my residences.  So much for the constitution in the amerikan fascist state.

It seems the only time amerikans know what is in the constitution is when they want their guns.  Then many of the gun lovers know all about the second amendment and about what it might or might not say on the issue of gun ownership.  But then guns are BIG BUSINESS on an international scale.  And no, a gun is not going to keep you secure in your house against The Crazies.  That is why I frequently call amerikans "STUPID".  There are times I just want to grab them and shake some sense into their heads.  OOPS, I better watch out, or the fascist state will start trying again to claiming I am a violent person.

Most amerikans are just plain stupid when it comes to what they believe and what is reality.  "That's all I'm saying".  My apologies to a professional writer for plagiarizing that last sentence.

No comments: