Sunday, October 6, 2013

CIA NOC &POLITICAL TERRORISM FROM WITHIN

A recent article in the local paper discusses how a former military intelligence officer who is charged with fund raising fraud, claims he was still working for the CIA as a "nonofficial cover" (NOC).  The reason this article caught my eye is that from my experience, the above explanation in this case seems very plausible.  And, the person making the claim was a big Republican donor. Ill-gotten gains funding right wing politics - what a concept!

It is well documented that the CIA interferes in foreign elections routinely in both friendly and unfriendly countries.  Usually the influencing of elections is done with the old amerikan standby, money.  So it wouldn't be unreasonable for a NOC  to be a political contributor to the right wing elements of this system's political process.

The CIA, BY LAW, is forbidden from carrying out domestic operations, and as soon as someone claims the CIA is doing something wrong domestically, The Crazies quickly point out that the law prohibits them from taking any such action.  I even had a letter(by way of a US Senator) from the CIA that related all sorts of knowledge about me, but that they didn't know anything because the law prohibited them from spying on/terrorizing a citizen living in this country.  And even if they did do something like that, they weren't responsible.  So to avoid conflict with the law, the CIA has "nonofficial" domestic operations.  It is sort of like that statement that is always made at the beginning of all MI shows about disavowing any knowledge of an operation.  That's real life in a fascist state.

In regards to the current political fiasco in the US, everyone should read "Political Terrorism" by Grant Wardlaw.  He discusses both terrorism form outside a system and political terrorism from within a country.  Most people never even consider that there is a much greater threat to the amerikan people from within than from external terrorism.

Back to my story:

I spent about five years in Orlando.  During that time my economic quality of life greatly improved as a result of winning contests of all kinds.  As I pointed out, I was able to have nice furniture and clothes, I ate well and I was able to have a car again and I had no debt.  Not bad for a person who had returned from Cuba several years earlier, physically unable to work, forbidden from working by The Crazies, alone and with nothing but two suitcases of person possessions

Of course, I was still being constantly harassed and I was kept isolated.  In addition to getting tired of a couple of neighbors constantly bothering me, I really didn't like the oppressive heat in Orlando.  During the summer, there was just no breeze and the hot air stagnat air was stifling.  It didn't help that my apartment only had one small wall air conditioner which just couldn't cool the entire place even though the apartment was small.  The above elements plus that fact that I had gone to Tampa several times(I had a car!) and had made some friends there resulted in my decision to move to Tampa.  More on that the next time.

No comments: