Monday, October 21, 2013

There is a GOD!

In the news:  Representative CW Bill Young died.  Why is that of interest to me?  I have told several people that I had been invited to a small, formal dinner at the White House with the President.  That is true, but no one that I told this to ever asked how the invitation was delivered.  If someone had told me that they had been invited to have dinner with the President at the White House, I think I would have been curious enough to ask how that person was invited.  In my case, the invitation came from the office of Representative Bill Young.

I could never tell anyone that until now, because if I had mentioned Bill Young's name, The Crazies or some of their NeoNazi followers might have started a campaign to "get" Bill Young.  That is how sick, sick, sick that his nation has become.  I can't even mention the name of anyone who tried to help me or tried to improve my situation.  As I said earlier, that is why I had to stay away from my family.  Damn this nation!

BACK TO MY STORY:   After living about five years in Orlando, I decided to move to the West Coast of Florida.  I loaded my furniture and belongings in a UHaul, put my car on a trailer hitch and headed west.  My first stop was in Tampa.  Unfortunately, for the reasons mentioned above, it is difficult to continue my story in any detail because many of the people and events involved in my life in Tampa to the present are still alive, active and some are still involved in my life.  As a result of the sick state of this country,  in order to protect certain people I can only relate selected events and happenings.

But before I go on, I want to relate details of my winning the ten thousand dollars of furniture which I mentioned earlier.  While I had won several items prior to the furniture,  I still didn't have any money and really need some, As  a result, I had one of my conversations with God.  Shortly after my conversation with God, I had one of my visions(getting really freaky, huh?).   In the vision, I was at a contest site with a lot of people standing around.  There were 3 or 4 people directly in front of me standing around a locked treasure chest.  I walked up to the treasure chest and inserted the key which I had in my hand  into the lock(I don't know where it came from).  Instantly the lock fell open and the people started congratulating me for winning!  End of vision.

The actual giveaway was about a week away, but I told my friend who was going to the contest site with me that I was going to win the furniture.  She didn't doubt me because she knew me fairly well.  And the reason I'm telling this story is because there is a witness.  Otherwise, all the God hating, neonazie loving, crazies would do all sorts of things to discredit me.

The following week, we drove to the contest site, signed in with about 100 other contestants, drew a number out of a drum and then selected a key.  I drew a number in the sixties(62 or 64 I believe) and my friend drew a number in the eighties so she was behind me in the line.  Then, one by one, contestants tried to unlock the lock on the treasure chest with the key they had drawn.

I stood there in line anxiously waiting my turn while my friend in line behind me was pointing at me and telling all of the people around her how I was going to win.  She knew too.   As I stood in line, I knew I was going to win, but at the same time there was always a lingering thought that I couldn't believe this was happening.
In the next post I will tell you what contributed to that doubt.

Finally I reached the head of the line.  I walked up to the treasure chest on the table and inserted my key.  I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER TURNING THE KEY, BECAUSE AS I INSERTED THE KEY, THE LOCK JUST SEEMED TO FALL OPEN!  Exactly as it had happened in the vision. That is how I won the furniture.  And if anyone doesn't believe it, they need to get some faith.

No comments: