Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My problems become the nations problems

From today's news:

For the American public, AIG now stands for "arrogance, incompetence and greed," said Rep. Paul Hodes, D-N.H.

Greed, arrogance and incompetence(ignorance) by others are the elements that led to the destruction of my life. When just one person is involved in their schemes the perpetrators have enough power to hide their crimes. Despite the wide-spread effects of Enron's actions, they succeeded in hiding their crimes for years.

It is only when the psychopathic crimes involve and affect so many americans that it can't be hidden any longer(the collapse of Enron and the collapse of the financial markets) do americans wake up and demand something be done.

america is a broken system and the powerbrokers and politicians of this country have broken it! For me personally it cost me everything in my life.

No comments: