Monday, March 16, 2009

The Psychopathic Criminal Mindset in america

The next day I went into Darth's office and inquired about the consulting
contract for six months.

Darth was blunt. “They said no! They consider it blackmail”. Then he
paused. “Not that we've done anything wrong. Besides, no one will ever
believe you. You can't prove anything.”


I was stunned. Here is Darth giving me the Richard Nixon “I'm no crook”
defense. Then I regained my composure and replied, “I'm sorry to hear that.
I really wanted a peaceful solution. You have a real problem here.”

I left Darth's office feeling more anxious than ever. Not only had “they”
taken a hard-line position, but “they” also considered me a real threat. The
whole situation seemed surreal. Here I was trying to save my career and my
life and those sick bastards considered me a blackmailer.
I now realize that people with their criminal mentality always look at other people in the same low-life mode. Psychologist call it “paranoid projection” which basically means if you see yourself as a scumbag, then all other people must be scumbags. You project your view of yourself onto others. And “they”, if they were in my position, would blackmail the other party. Also, since they believed that “I couldn't prove anything” and I knew I could, I began to worry about my physical well-being.

The problem with dealing with psychopathic criminals is that they can never understand nor do the care to understand that a normal, well-adjusted, mentally healthy person does not want to associate with them. A person of integrity would not knowingly associate with a serial killer. In my case, these psychopathic criminals had trapped me in their scheme and now I was their prisoner who wanted to escape from their grasp.

Since the people I was dealing with were obviously mentally unstable, I want to discuss the psychopath/sociopath personality. One major point made in dealing with the psychopath is, and I quote from an on line source:

Many psychopaths - not all, but many - are extreme narcissists. If you
hurt their ego, their reaction is visceral and extreme.”


“The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath is somewhat blurred,
least according to the fourth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of
Mental Disorders (DSM). The DSM-IV lists both definitions together under the
heading of Antisocial Personalities because they share some common traits. Many
see the term sociopathy, psychopathy and antisocial personality disorder (APD)
interchangeably. Professionals not only dispute whether there is a difference
between a sociopath and psychopath, but among those that believe there is a
difference, there is dispute over what those differences are.

Even those professionals that identify a difference note that traits of the
psychopath and sociopath are largely similar. Both the psychopath and sociopaths have a complete disregard for the feelings and rights of others.

Both the psychopath and sociopath fail to feel remorse or guilt (we've done nothing wrong). They appear to lack a conscience and are completely self-serving.THEY ROUTINELY DISREGARD RULES, SOCIAL MORES AND LAWS,UNMINDFUL OF PUTTING THEMSELVES AND OTHERS AT RISK.

A sociopath is more likely to spontaneously act out in inappropriate ways
without thinking through the consequences.

Conversely, some argue that the psychopath tends to be extremely organized,
secretive and manipulative. The outer personality is often charismatic and
charming, hiding the real person beneath. Though psychopaths do not feel for
others, they can mimic behaviors that make them appear normal. Upon
meeting, one would have more of a tendency to trust a psychopath than a sociopath.

Because of the organized personality of the psychopath, he or she might have a
tendency to be better educated than the average sociopath. While psychopaths can
fly under the radar of society, many maintaining families and steady work, a
sociopath more often lacks the skills and drive for mimicking normal behavior,
making 'seemingly healthy' relationships and a stable home less likely. From a
criminal standpoint, a psychopath's crimes are well planned out. For this reason, psychopaths are harder to catch than sociopaths as the sociopath is more apt to leave ample evidence in his or her explosions of violence.” *

*Quoted from WiseGeek.com

No comments: