Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My War Efforts Begin In Earnest

At Gamma Supplies l I continued to be harassed on almost a daily basis. This did not make any sense to me since I was making every effort to find a peaceful solution that everyone could live with. At one point Ralph Sampson gave me a copy of an article about respect for your boss. Again it was an implied suggestion without actually saying anything that my rough treatment was because I had no respect for my bosses. I was so angry that I couldn't talk to him, but I wanted to ask him WHY WOULD ANYONE RESPECT PSYCHOPATHIC CRIMINALS?!. Fear them maybe; Respect them - NEVER!

The article created guilt feeling on my part as if I deserved the terrorism. Again, I was to learn later that generating guilt in the victim is a key element of of mental torture. On of the first things any interrogator does is try to make a captured enemy combatant feel guilty about the “crimes” he has committed. In my case, any guilt I may have felt was drowned out by the anger and resentment the article generated.

On the Thanksgiving weekend while my wife was at work, I typed a letter to
Gamma Supplies's attorney, Dan Gane. In the letter I stated my positions on several legal matters concerning Gamma Supplies in relation to Better Supplies. In particular, I pointed out areas where I could not support Gamma Supplies' position in any further legal questions that might arise from continued litigation against Better Supplies. I wanted to make sure as long as Gamma Supplies and friends were trying to destroy me and my career, I wanted to make my positions clear if they wanted to use me as a witness in the future. The only way I knew to do that was to put my position on sensitive matters in writing. I sent the letter to Dan and a copy to Darth. No one knew I had typed and mailed the letter. For once, I knew “they” would be surprised.

The effort to drive me out of Gamma Supplies continued to work and the effort was being escalated. If I had any doubts as to how far Gamma Supplies and the backers of the plan would go to protect their scheme, they were removed when Darth walked up to me one day in the outer business office and calmly said, “You wouldn't be a martyr, would you?”

I was taken totally off guard by his comment and mumbled back something like “I really don't know. I guess I don't see what I have to be a martyr about.”

Darth just glared at me and then walked off. It didn't really strike me at first, but after I went back to my office, I sat down and realized that Darth had just threatened my life! At first I didn't want to believe it so I took out my dictionary and looked up “martyr”. There in black and white was the definition of “martyr” as “someone who dies rather that give up his beliefs”. If Darth was asking me if I was willing to die in a fight against Gamma Supplies demented scheme and the destruction of my career, I knew the answer was “yes”.

The pressures at work were not always so direct, and I was constantly subjected
to subtle forms of harassment. George T. Cline suddenly started showing up in the
laboratory and spending a lot of time talking with Jeff Teller. The implication obviously was that Jeff had been selected to replace me. What that really meant was that after I was gone, there would be Buzz and Jeff in the lab. A two man lab.

On one occasion George T. Cline unexpectedly came into my office and started talking to me. I wanted to call him a senile S.O.B., but my fear of retaliation prevented me from expressing my contempt for the man. The conversation was trite and he spent most of the time talking about raising his beagle and how much he cared about them. I sat there wondering why he wasted my time telling me about his dogs. After he finished, I got and walked into the laboratory where I was greeted by a large wall poster hanging over Jeff's desk of beagle puppies. The conversation had been set up as George T. Cline's last dig at me and a coincident had been used as
had been done frequently at Gamma Supplies to carry it off.

No comments: