Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fascist Slave State

I'm going to repeat part of what I publisheed before, because it is the essence of how the american fascist state destroys countless lives. In the american fascist slave system, life has no value. Only money has value so destroying lives to increase corporate profit is as american as baseball, hot dogs and apple pie.

I said, “Why do people do things like this? It is so senseless and costly.”

“Let me tell you something,” he replied. “ I have clients who take action against other people, and I advise them that it's not in their best interest. It is not good for their health, it is not good for their business, but they insist on going through with it. These people just aren't happy unless they are making someone else's life miserable.”

I knew what he was saying was true because my attorney in Wisconsin had told me
the same thing in different words.

BUT WHAT CAN I DO? THEY WILL DESTROY ME! THEY ARE CREATING A LIE(MENTAL ILLNESS) AT MY EXPENSE AND THEY ARE GOING TO LIVE AND DIE BY THAT LIE”.

“I don't know what to tell you”, Leonard replied. “The best I can do is offer you a couple of my Valium.”

I thanked him but said “no”.


On with the story:

At the end of each day, I would go back to the motel and collapse. I felt guilty about not being able to spend more time with Anita, and after two days of interviews, I decided to take the vacation I needed. The next two days we spent visiting Disneyland, San Diego and Mexico.

It was in San Diego that an incident occurred that should have tipped me off to how serious my problems were. I was driving in downtown San Diego on a clear, bright
sunny day at about two in the afternoon. Traffic was moderate and there were no traffic problems. When all of a sudden, someone hits my rental car from behind! I got out of the car and exchanged information with a middle aged man neatly dressed in a dark suit. He couldn't offer me any reason as to why he had hit me and after agreeing that the damage to my rental car was minor, we went on our way. Ordinarily this wouldn't have been much of a problem except I was about 3,000 mile from “home”, and the car was a rental. As I drove off, I kept wondering how he could have hit me under such ideal driving conditions(remember this was BEFORE cell phones and Ipods).

Many years later I read John Marks' book on the CIA and mind control. In there he points out that American government gestapo type agents will deliberately cause minor traffic accidents in order to keep their victims stressed. One CIA agent related that running into the back of the victim's car is a common technique that they use to harass the person. Thus, from what happened that day, and from the dark blue suit the man was wearing, it is very possible that my “accident” was caused by a government gestapo agent in order to cause me more stress. And it definitely did cause me stress.

I did get to spend some time at the beach in the sun and that seemed to arrest my again deteriorating health. At the end of the week we left Anaheim with little accomplished and I was feeling tired.

The first day when we arrived back at my parents place I was feeling tired and feverish. That afternoon I decided I should see a doctor again. I made an appointment for two days hence and then went to bed for some much needed rest. I slept for almost two days and was too weak to get out of bed. Because I was so weak, I called the doctor who knew me and he prescribed some new, more powerful antibiotics over the phone and then made a new appointment to see me a few days latter. When I finally got enough strength to get out of bed, I could barely walk and Anita had to help me down the stairs.

For the next two months I fought the throat and viral infections with little success. The doctor could do little more that give me antibiotics and vitamin shots and tell me to get plenty of rest. Then after the throat infection had seemed to clear up, I developed bronchitis. With all of the stress and anxiety,, my body had lost its ability to defend itself from disease. As the doctor put it, "the virus seems like it has attacked your entire body."

No comments: