Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How the Nazi american government terrorizes citizens.

The harassment on the job was quite high. I was still receiving the four to six harassing phone to always resulted in no one on the other end of the line. In addition I was now receiving harassing phone calls at home even though I had an unlisted phone number and I had not given the phone number to anyone. This sometimes included calls in the middle of the night. My conflict with Osama was increasing to the point where he would take a message for me on my office phone and then not relay them to me. I became aware of the practice after I had missed an important meeting because he did not tell me I had received a call inviting me to the meeting.

I was also constantly being harassed by other people in the department. One favorite technique was to tell me that so and so wanted to see me immediately in room xx or that there was a meeting in conference room A. I would go rushing off only to find an empty room. By now I had become so accustomed to such practices and so conditioned to accept such actions that I did not bother to question the persons involved when I found out I had been lied to. Lying to me about anything had become so common place that it was the norm. What it was doing was making me paranoid. I eventually came to the conclusion that if you want to make someone crazy, make their world crazy; make it a world that made no sense. The Nazi american government can do that.

I continued to see Dr. Cohen, and he refuse to discuss anything that was happening to me. At one point I was discussing events that were happening and I asked him what he thought Anita's mother meant when she had told Anita that "she would have to learn to live without him." Dr. Cohen just ignored the question and when I repeated he just went off on another topic. It was clear that he did not want to lend any credence to my interpretations of events and that it was better to let me live with the fears that the comment created. I was paying this son-of-a-bitch to basically help the Nazis drive me crazy. When he refused to even acknowledge my question, I began to get up and walk out, but I decided I had to stay and maintain the image that I was trying to get help for my problem.

No comments: