Friday, November 13, 2009

Political Prisoners Three Choices

The interesting thing about the weekend at my inlaws was that Anita's father who we visited in the hospital that Saturday never did anything to raise my suspicions. We were there for over 2 hours and nothing unusual happened then or any other time with Anita's father, Hugho. He is one of several people the the Nazis were not able to use against me while I was employed. It not that surprising if you knew Hugho. He was a gruff, independent person and if anyone had approached him with some Nazi action to carry against me, he probably would have told them to go f... themselves. That was just the type of person he was and he had endured the original Nazi government so he knew what governments are like.

After returning home, Anita and I said very little. The next day I returned to work and went into John Waymore's office and told him I wanted to see the company doctor. John quickly arranged for a meeting, and I was soon on my way to see Dr. Arnold. Dr. Arnold was not a psychiatrist, and he appeared to be more of an administrator than a practicing doctor. I once again repeated by Gamma Supplies story and the related problems for him as he carefully took notes. After I finished talking, Dr. Arnowitz suggested I see the company psychiatrist, but I refused. My other fear, in addition to being killed was that I would be confined to a mental institution and an evaluation of a psychiatrist was needed for that. I did not want to give anyone the opportunity to find a reason to have me confined. If I were dead, the sicko psychopaths could use my deposition as my testamony. Having me confined in an institution would allow them to do the same thing. It all revolved around my court testamony in the Gamma Supplies' federal lawsuit. The rest of the abbreviated week I spent looking forward to the Thanksgiving vacation.

I should add what I again didn't realize at the time is that a political prisoner in Nazi america has three choices: 1)death 2)confinement, usually prison and 3)exile. And those are the only choices you have once the Nazi government makes you an enemy of the state.

No comments: