Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is their hope??????

I got a brief respite from the harassment when I was unexpectedly chosen to attend a photopolymer symposium in Washington, D. C. By now I lived in a constant state of anger and frustration, but I always managed to keep my poise at work and said nothing. The day prior to my departure to Washington, Don walked up to me in the laboratory and said, "That's it. Keep it all inside and let it eat away at you." He said nothing else while standing there smirking at me. I just looked at him with a blank stare. The nazi scumbags knew I had to put up with their torture in order to work and survive and they loved to mock me every chance they got. They were laughing at the fact that I had to live with all the anger and hatred.

Taunting their victims is a common practice of this nazi government and is a major reason a lot of the world hates america. People who do not understand why 9/11 happened do not understand the real america - the america that destroys human life and then taunts its victims. THIS IS THE REAL AMERICA; THE AMERICA THE REST OF THE WORLD RECOGNIZES.

For several days the torture abated, and it gave me time to think about the atrocities that had been committed against me and further nurtured the hatred I had for my captors and tormentors. But my tormentors wanted more; they wanted me to hate everyone. They wanted me to be totally irrational.

The sudden change in my environment also gave me the impression that RAM would honor their agreement. Maybe RAM wanted to, but ultimately my fate would be decided by the powerful nazis who had repeatedly demonstrated that they were pathological liars. But when you are in a desperate situation you grab on to any hope, and my hope was that as long as I went along with the mental illness story, the nazis would allow me to work. Somehow the threat that I would never work again faded into the background. It is like a common poster on office walls at RAM stated: "When you're up to your neck in alligators, it is easy to forget that your objective is to drain the swamp."

No comments: