Friday, October 30, 2009

Heading towards doomsday.

The haraqssment level at work was increasing. The annoying phone calls at work were routine and numbered four to five a day. Of course if I mentioned this to Dr. Cohen, he would tell me everyone gets calls because people dial the wrong number and then hang up. The fact that I was getting four or five a day at my office or in the laboratory seemed to escape his attention.

I was also receiveing increased harassment from my co-workers and Osama Ikill was becoming a major villan. On one morning he came in the office and said "Hello". Sinec I was feeling depressed, I just nodded my head in acknowledgement. Osama went into a tirade.

"Don't you have enough decency to say good morning?" He said.

"I nodded my head in response in case you didn't notice."

"You don't even know how to be a human being." He snapped back.

"I don't know how to be a human being because I don't say good morning?" I asked increduously. "I think you have a lot to learn about being a human being."

We were both getting very angry so I got up and left. But I couldn't help seeing the irony in his statement. Osama was a principal antagonist in the plan to torture me, and he was telling me I did not know how to be a human being. The thing I found most disturbing about Osama was that unlike most of the people at RAM, he seemed to have no remorse about his actions. He acted like his terrorism of me was just another aspect of his job. This made my dislike towards him even greater.

I later found out that Osama had a lot of pent-up hatred. He was Armenian and had a lot of hostility that is so common today in the middle east. It really made him a scary person and I wouldn't be at all surprised that today he funnels some of his Nazi made riches to terrorist organiaztions in the Middle East.

But, the Nazi american government loved him because he was helping destroy a working class american. He was a loyal Nazi.

No comments: