Wednesday, October 14, 2009

American Nazi terrorist technique.

Since I had changed the locks, nothing in the house had been disturbed until one day I came home from work and found some books in the bedroom. When Anita came home, I asked her if she had moved any of my books. She replied "no".

"Well then someone was in the house andy moved things just to let me know they were here because I've kept all of my books in the other rooms.

Anita again took the other side. "Are you sure?"

Again anger rose in me. "Of course I'm sure damn it. I haven't moved any of my books in here. These books were in the other room when I left this morning. "They" are just doing this to cover up the switched sworn statements. They'll say I hallucinated or something. I'm going to check to see if anything else is missing."

I was furious that "they" could just invade my privacy at will. Again, as was the case at Gamma Supplies, I was to have no privacy - a key element of mental torture.
As I searched the house, I realized my brown winter coat was missing.

"Where's my coat?" I screamed.

"How should I know?" Anita replied.

Well, it's not in the closet. I suppose you're going to tell me that's my imagination too."

"Did you check the other closets?" Anita asked.

I checked the rest of the house, but my coat was gone. The anger and frustration were intense, but I had no idea what to do. My immediate concern became replacing my winter coat.

Let me skip ahead. For years the above type of incidences would occur regularly, but I could never prove anything. And of course, it sounded crazy. Especially frustrating were incidents when something would disappear and would then reappear maybe a month later at a different location. That was a real mind game. And I could never prove it and anyone I complained to would quickly dismiss missing items by saying "did you ever see them?". That is "Can you prove it?"

Finally, after years of mental terrorism like the above, when I was living alone in Kentucky, some neighbors finally told me they saw people leaving my apartment when I wasn't there. And, these were not maintainance people or some one working for the apartment complex. These were well dressed men(gestapo agents) in suits who drove off in a late model sedan. And after I started tell people that yes, I could prove people were coming in my home when I wasn't there because there were witnesses, the Nazi government left me proof as if to mock me and to laugh at me by demonstrating that there was nothing I could do about. But up until the time I had proof, anything I said made me sound "crazy".

No comments: