Friday, January 14, 2011

Ruling Nazis response to death.

I have often mentioned that the only thing that makes the ruling elite respond is a threat to their own physical well-being. This past week the media has been obsessed with the ATTEMPTED murder of 1 person in Arizona. Well actually there were 5 or 6 people involved but according to the Nazi state, only one person mattered, a congresswoman. Now on the average there are 46 murders EVERY DAY in Nazi land, but most of them are lucky if they even get mentioned in the media. But this one ATTEMPTED murder is still on the front page of the newspapers almost one week later. Even the president had to make an appearance to lend to the importance of the ATTEMPTED murder of one of the powerful elite. I'll say it again, the only thing that will make the ruling elite respond is a threat to their own well-being. It is just a fact.

I guess the ruling elite have Lenin's view of life: "Lenine said “One death is a tragedy, 100,000 deaths is statistics”. If humans could feel pain for that many deaths, the emotions would be such that we would die… That would explain why one death is a tragedy to the ruling elite while they love to slaughter thousands of people.

Back to the Nazi destruction of my life which is actually important to me despite the ruling Nazis' view.

The new owners of my former house had given me permission to stay in the house until after the Memorial Day weekend. The additional time gave me time to move into my apartment. That weekend I rented a truck and moved what was left of my belongings into an apartment. I took two full days to move the items because I was suffering from a bad cold, was very weak and could only carry a few boxes before I needed to rest. The studio apartment was rather stark, but it was all I could find and I was surprised to find my monthly rent on that small apartment was more per month than what mortgage had been on a spacious house. On May 30th I completed moving out of my former house.

I was now totally alone, and my physical health was deteriorating because of all of the stress I was under. It seemed as though as soon as I physically exerted myself, I would come down with a fever, sore throat and a cough. I couldn't get enough rest. In addition from being ostracized from society, I was now also physically isolated. One of the reasons I had clung so desperately to my wife was that she was the only real human contact I had. Now even that relationship was gone. The isolation seemed to make my health problems more noticeable.

I returned to work after the Memorial Day holiday with the single thought of holding onto my job regardless of the conditions. I was physically exhausted and my day consisted of going to work and then coming home and going to bed. That was the only was I could get enough rest to get up the next day to go to work again. At work I tried to desperately to concentrate on what I was suppose to be doing, but it was almost an impossible task. I hurt so much inside and physically that there was no way possible for me to do my job.

When I go back over what the sick Nazi bastards did to me it brings joy to me to know that God will destroy this Nazi state and forever eliminate the ruling psychopaths! Praise God!

No comments: