Thursday, January 20, 2011

What's left when all the good is gone? Survival.

It has been 12 days since the infamous shooting in Arizona and that means approximately 540 murders and deaths have occurred in the US. How many have you read about or how many victims have you been told about? But almost 2 weeks later, one victim and one shooting dominates the news. Why??????

Which brings me to the role of mental illness. How many of those approximately 500 murders were classified as "mentally ill" by the Nazi state psychiatrists. I doubt if it is more than one or two per cent. Yet the Nazi controlled media has been obsessed with the "mental illness" of the shooter in the infamous shooting. Now you can see why the Nazi state loves to torture its victims and have it labelled as "mental illness". The dumb amerikan public eats that crap right up. Remember, the psychiatric community said that Adolf Eichmann was sane. This is a man who ordered the murder of some 400,000 people, would shoot children in the head for fun and then get upset if brain matter splattered on his precious uniform. I guess Lenin was right! Now you know why I have such contempt for psychiatrists. They are just politcal puppets and there is nothing medical or scientific about them.

On June 15, a little more that two weeks after the separation from my wife and the sale of our house, Stu gave me a review. I had no idea what to expect and had little reaction when Stu gave me a "satisfactory" rating. I knew that was not the end of my problems, and I was not surprised when Stan started discussing a "voluntary mutual separation". He was asking me to resign! I had been so concerned about being fired that I forgot that "they" would drive me out before "they" fired me. Firing me would mean I would be eligible for unemployment compensation. I knew that when I lost my job it would be done under the most adverse conditions possible and being able to collect unemployment would not be one of those conditions. I was furious. After four years of brutal mental torture and abuse at RAM, I was being asked to resign. I told Stu that I would not resign, but he gave me until Friday to reconsider my decision.

On a move that surprised me, Stu wrote the offer for voluntary separation on the performance review sheet. It was unusual for such things to be put in writing. Perhaps the most amusing comment I ever heard while employed at RAM came when Stu told that RAM couldn't fire me "out of good conscience." I have never fully understood what he meant by that, but maybe RAM was trying to tell me that they weren't the cause of my problems. But I already knew that. The sick bastards behind the trial rigging at Gamma Supplies were ultimately the cause of my problems.

No comments: