Saturday, January 8, 2011

Truth about Nazi amerika's justice system.

The next day I purchased a newspaper and read about the entire Edward Thomas Mann incident. According to the report, Ed Mann had worked for thirteen years for a corporation and had "voluntarily resigned" in 1979(remember,I had "voluntarily resigned" from Gamma Supplies.. The report said only that "Mann had some kind of grievance or legal action involving workmen's compensation with the company. As I read the account of the events, I could only imagine what had been done to him in the three years since he had resigned in 1979. I concluded that I was not the only one who had been denied all their so-called "rights" in this country. It was about three years before the Nazi terrorism had made Mann snap. That was about the same period of time before my first suicide attempt. I began to wonder how common of a practice it was for this Nazi state to drive insane people who wanted to be free and actually believed in the amerikan system of justice. Amerika no longer looked to me as the indoctrinated belief of the country of the "free and brave" and a "great democratic society."

I continued to follow the news for any more information about Ed Mann, but he and his history just disappeared as if he never existed. Thoughts of "1984" and the way people were written out of existence flashed through my mind. To this day, I do not know what ever happened to Ed Mann or why he went berserk on that particular day. I am sure the official version is that he suffered from "mental illness".

One interesting point about the incident is that before Mr. Mann surrendered to the police, he was holed up in a corporate office. His only request before he surrendered is that he be allowed to shot up a picture on the office wall depicting an amerikan court room scene. Mr. Mann was expressing his rage toward the so-called Nazi justice system.

Any working class person who has had an experience with the Nazi court system will know that justice in amerika is a f...... JOKE. I don't know how many people have told me horror stories about the amerikan court/justice system while trying to obtain justice. Just this week I read where 41 death row inmates in Texas have been exonerated from the crimes of which they were convicted with the use of new technology. The latest victim had served 30 years in prison! And I'll guarantee you that the people who framed the victim and destroyed his life have no remorse and will tell you it is his fault that he got convicted. And I say may those perpetrators of the injustice rot in hell for their Nazi practices and beliefs. And I have no remorse about that!

Only once in my entire life have I read an accurate description of the Nazi justice system. Former columnist Jack Anderson once wrote in an editorial that anyone who believed that the court system existed to dispense justice is either naive or an idiot. He went on to say that the amerikan justice system's soul purpose was to enforce and impose the will and wishes of the ruling elite. I couldn't say it better myself.

I do know that from the very beginning of my ordeal, one of the Nazi's goals was to deny me all justice. And of course the main purpose of the Nazi plan in which I unknowingly had become involved was to impose the wishes of the ruling elite through corruption of the court system.

No comments: