Friday, March 4, 2011

So you think you know this government????

Let me skip ahead a few years. I was living in Orlando, FL in 1993 and had become well known for having survived the Nazi torture and attacks for so long. Usually people in my situation end up either dead, in prison or in exile. Somehow I had survived and people knew I was a political prisoner - believe me, the word gets around.

I routinely went to the local Jai Alai Fronton to socialize and bet on the simulcast horse races. On the afternoon of February 28, 1993 following the initial attack by Nazi gestapo forces on the Branch Davidian compound, I went to the Jai Alai Fronton as usual. As I approached the table where I usually sat, I was greeted by 8 people who immediately shouted out. "Russ, what will to government do in Waco?"

"Oh, that's easy." I responded without hesitation. "They will kill them. They will kill them all!"

That was the end of the conversation. The people knew that I knew what I was talking about and they knew I knew this government.

Fast forward to April 19, 1993. Most people now know about the massacre at Waco, TX. In all, 75 died (50 adults and 25 children under the age of 15, two pregnant women and 24 British nationals) and nine survived the fire on April 19. On February 28 five had been killed in the initial ATF raid and buried on the grounds, and one was killed(presumably unarmed) by the fascist state after the initial raid while returning to Mt. Carmel. Now I was wrong; a few did survive(probably to the dismay of the fascist state) - never to heard from again and despite all of the "news" coverage and videos that were taken of the event, nobody really knows what happened. Isn't that strange?

Back to my story:

The next day returned to work and was immediately chided by Stu for not calling in sick and for missing two days of work. I just ignored him and went back to my office. I really didn't care about anything anymore, and I had given up all hope of any rational reasoning concerning my situation. The harassing incidents immediately stated up, and I continued to hang on to my job.

Finally on September 17, 1982, almost exactly one year to the day of my previous resignation, a totally infuriating incident occurred. Now, this incident would have occurred have occurred on September 18th if that date had not been a Saturday. As part of the government's conditioning program, the government had a propensity to repeat situation over and over again at exactly the same time of year(remember the use of Christmas) in order to create the maximum conditioned response. This gives you an idea of the attention to detail the government gestapo agents use in order to terrorize people.

More about the end of my working in the next post.

No comments: