Monday, March 7, 2011

Why September 17??????????

The neoNazis always picked dates that had some significance to reach the maximum in their terrorism. For example, I've documented how they loved to use the Christmas holidays for the zenith of their torture efforts. Now it is easy to understand that the use of those dates reflected their contempt and hatred of the Christian religion. And their repeated use of July 4th was an expression of their contempt for freedom and liberty. But why September 17?

It was only by accident that I came upon the significance of that date. It turns out that September 17, 1787 is the date of the signing of the US Constitution! Now I don't believe my tormentors where smart enough or aware enough to plan the use of that time period to get rid of me. But I do believe it is an unconscientious expression of their contempt and hatred of the US Constitution and the laws and principles that it represents. My torturers represent all that is evil in humans and they are the antithesis of anything that is good and decent. Therefore their use of the date of the signing of the US Constitution to get rid of me is a perfect example of their unmitigated hatred for anything good. After all, it has been reported that a recent president stated that the Constitution is "just a piece of paper". When you have a ruling elite that believes the Constitution is just a piece of paper, you have rule by men and not by law and that always leads to tyranny. And that is what is wrong with america today.

So you think you know your government?!

No comments: