Monday, March 28, 2011

"You will always have a job here" - Would the Nazi scumbags lie to you!!!!!!!!

"We cannot stand idly by when a tyrant tells his people that there will be no mercy...where innocent men and women face brutality and death at the hands of their own government. Quote from the amerikan government. Where was this Nazi system when I was being tortured and my life was being destroyed mercilessly. As Christ said "Woe to you hypocrites."

At one point in order to seek some relief from the incessant harassment, I went to the office of then Representative and now Senator Bill Nelson. His response to my request for help was that I "should leave the country." I didn't even bother to waste my energy or breath to ask how that would help my "mental illness". I do have to say that not all congressmen are as worthless pieces of crap like Bill Nelson. As I will point out latter, a couple of Senators did speak with me civilly and honestly although there was little they could do.

In an unrelated news paper article, I read where supreme Nazi wannabe Sarah Palin was in India telling the government there that she wants world peace, but she preferred that India beef up its military and prepare for war with China. Woe to you hypocrites!

Back to my story:
Once in my car, I tried to calm down and figure out what to do. I decided to see my attorney to see what I could do about the rediculous charges on the divorce motion. I drove to his office and fortunately since he was not busy he saw me right away. The attorney said I could fight the charges, but that it would be costly, time consuming and that since Anita and I were going to get a divorce anyway, I should probably just let her win and get the divorce.

I explained to him that I couldn't afford to fight the charges since I had just quit my job. Besides I didn't see why I should have to defend myself against the phony charges. His advice was that I should immediately go back to RAM and try to get my job back. I got in my car and headed back to RAM feeling totally defeated again.

When I arrived back at IBM, I entered the building and headed toward my office. As I headed down the main corridor, I saw Stu peering out of an office across the hall from his office. As I continued down the hall, he shouted out in a hurried manner, "Here he comes!"

As I approached Stu, he yelled, "In here Russ, come in here."

I entered the office to find a man from personnel sitting there and two heavy set men, who from their appearance looked like goons from the mob. I surmised they were from security. For a moment I laughed at the presence of the security men. They were both grossly overweight and looked like men who spent their leisure time bending their elbows at the local bar. Because of the constant threats I had to live with, I kept myself in good physical shape and constantly practiced my martial arts. It briefly passed through my mind how easy it would be to maim or kill both of them, and their presence was more a source of aggravation than intimidation. And I really had no doubt that I could take them both out. I stood there thinking how rediculous it was for them to run the risk of dying for some scumbags who where torturing me. The same Nazi filth that was intent on destroying me on a whim could turn around kill those idiots. I wondered why they couldn't see who the real evil enemy was. But then there is always the power of MONEY and Nazi indoctrination.

No comments: