Friday, September 30, 2011

Forced alternatives are not Choices.

I continued to go to school, but I also had a five thousand dollar bill for my forced hospital stay. Not only can you forcibly confine someone to a hospital, but you can also stick them with the bill. This is another advantage over locking up a political prisoner in prison. When a prisoner leaves jail, he is not handed the bill for his confinement. When you lock up a political prisoner by labeling him “mentally ill” you can then stick the victim with the bill if and when he gets released. The ruling fascists know and exploit the fact that poverty is a form of prison. Remember, one of the major reasons I was picked as victim in the sick trial riggning scheme is because I was poor and a poor person is not a free person.

Occasionally I would reflect on how the people at Gamma Supplies had laughed about the pending destruction of my life. Of course, to psychopath Darth Korey, destruction of my life had been his goal and a source of great satisfaction to him. But for the normal amerikans, I kept wondering what was wrong with them that they would find humor in torturing people. The more I thought about it, the more I hated the fascist amerikan system. At one point, Dr. Pascal who I was seeing weekly as part of my release “agreement”, asked me if saw anything good about the amerikan system. I replied that I couldn’t see anything good in it.

I was still trying to figure out how I could survive until the following fall when I would have to spend one semester student teaching at a local high school in order to complete my teacher certification courses. Even if I could manage to pay for the class, I would have to survive until the following fall before I could obtain a full-time teaching position.

It was mid-June when my mother took a call from a Mr. Saunice of BJR Associates. From what my mother was able to tell me, I concluded that BJR Associate was some sort of recruiting firm. My first reaction was that the government was setting me up for more harassment. Then I got a glimmer of hope. Maybe I would be ALLOWED to go back to work and be ALLOWED to have some sort of decent life. “Normal Bias” had taken over. I still don’t understand why I couldn’t get past the indoctrination and propaganda and realize I was dealing with sick, evil people in an evil system. Fortunately a quick assessment of my mental and physical health terminated all optimistic hopes. I decided to wait until later to return Mr. Saunice’s call, if I decided to return the call at all.

The call from Mr. Saunice did serve as an impetus to begin thinking about what I had to do to survive. I really didn’t and still don’t have any desire to live, but I was forced to face the reality that I had to survive. The alternative was to let my life continue to deteriorate. Of course, taking any sort of job to economically survive would at best delay my attempt to become certified to teach high school and take a job in a relative safe environment.

The above dilemma clearly demonstrates why the ruling fascist picked me to be exploited and destroyed. I read in an editorial today that the ruling elite “want middle class amerikans to be ‘dumb and destitute’”. Well, I was dumb; I didn’t know amerikans were tortured to death until it happened to me. And destitute people are easily controlled because destitute people are struggling to survive and must do whatever the sick ruling elite want. My destitute situation is a perfect example of how a poor person can be controlled and manipulated through economics. And of course, I was originally picked to be exploited and imprisoned because I was poor and I had the technical education and knowledge that could be exploited!

Once I really understood the amerikan fascist system, I concluded that the war on the middle class would continue until the ruling elite had turned amerika into a third world "banana republic". A country of haves and have nots. Some amerikans are beginning to see this in the current political/economic state. What most amerikans still do not see is that this is being done with malicious forethought and planning by the ruling elite.

No comments: