Monday, September 12, 2011

On Freedom

I undertook writing my story in this blog for several reasons. First, to tell the truth about how the amerikan fascist system works and to expose the barbaric practices of the United States government against its own citizens. I know that what happened to me reflects a general practice of elitism and contempt against the amerikan worker displayed by the ruling power brokers. Contempt for the working class(described as "peasants" in some corporate documents) is a major characteristic of fascism. I as an individual can only tell the word of the evil practices of these people who rule this empire. I have always felt a deep moral responsibility to warn the people of the world about the evil and dangers of this Fourth Reich.

Of course, my second purpose was to publish a book and generate some income and be free of working class constraints. Of course, I now realize that that was a foolish idea given the fascist control of what gets disseminated for the people to see or hear. I, like any prisoner, dream of being free. It is ironic that in a nation where a major propaganda point is always liberty and freedom, that people can only dream of being free of the oppression and tyranny of the fascist state. I believe Martin Luther King stated it as: "Free at last, free at last. Oh thank God, I'm free at last." I know exactly what those words mean. It literally makes me sick to hear amerikans talk about "freedom". No one and I mean no one other than Christ ever died so that I might be free!

No comments: