Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Freedom and Amerika

To strip man of his freedom is not to believe in man. The evil fascist state does not believe in man. Man’s freedom frightens the ruling elite. Imprisoned as much by their ambition to conquer, as by their terror, the ruling fascists define their own freedom in relation to the lack of freedom in others. They feel free only because and when other people are not free. The happiness of others prevents them from being happy themselves. Every free man is his adversary, every independent thought renders him impotent.

Does there exist a nobler inspiration than the desire to be free? It is by his freedom that a man knows himself, by his sovereignty over his own life that a man measures himself. To violate that freedom, is to deny man the right to live his life, to take responsibility for himself with dignity.

If you go back and read my earliest posts, you will find I repeated talked about Jack Kopac's extreme arrogance and pathological lying (only his friends call him Jack, not Jordan). These two characteristics alone are major signs of psychopathic behavior. I did not know about psychopaths and psychopathic behavior at that time, but I did sense the strong presence of evil. Now that I have studied psychopathic behavior, I can say that out of all of the people I have known in my life, Jack Kopac scores higher than anyone I have ever rated on the Bob Hare's scale of psychopathic behavior. And if I know Jack and he sees this, he will laugh and brag about how he scored so high. If you want to know more about psychopathic behavior and how common it is in the workplace and in relationships, I suggest you start with the book, "The Sociopath Next Door."

And psychopaths do very well professionally in this society. That is because the american system is very corrupt and psychopaths excel in a lawless environment.

Back to my story in my next post.

No comments: