Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Invasion of privacy - a stardard fascist practice for many years.

About a week after I had moved into my new apartment, I went down to the complex mail boxes to check for mail. There was the door to my mailbox wide open. Now there could be a lot of explanations for that, but I decided to narrow down the possibilities by goin down to the nearby post office and opening a post office box there. I then had all of my regular deliveries, rerouted to the post office box.

It was shortly after opening the P.O. Box that the government started taunting me with censoring my mail. I regularly received a weekly or biweekly professional publication called "Chemical and Engineering News". However, all of a sudden, I no longer received it. I went to the local library and found that they had the newest edition on their self. This absence of the publication from my mail went on for weeks. Then one day I went to my PO Box and there I found the four latest editions of the publication. This scenario would repeat itself again to make sure I knew the fascist state was tampering with my mail.

Years later I saw a Biography show about the late Stockley Carmichael who was a prominet Black Panther. His widow told the interviewer that the fascist state would tamper with his mail to the point that he became paranoid about it. And I attended a lecture by a close associate of Dr. Martin Luther King who claimed the fascist state repeatedly tampered with Dr. King's mail. Isn't that nice, they harassed him while he was alive and then they "honored" him after he was killed. "Woe to you hypocrites!" - Jesus

The point is that it is a standard fascist state practice to tamper with victim's mail. It does make you paranoid and it creates general havoc in the victim's life. Now days the tampering extends to all forms of electronic communication methods. Of course, if the tampering is done by a non-sanctioned person or group, the media calls it "hacking" or pirating or some other nocuous term. If the fascist state does the tampering, the victims are labelled paranoid or mentally ill.

I also still had the problem of The Crazies coming into my apartment when I was not at home (remember the stolen diaries?!) The would move things around, take items and in general play mind games. Of course if I mentioned this to anyone, they would immediately say, "Can you prove it?" Or "Have you seen them?" The answer obviously was no to both questions. Now this is the year 1984. The entering of you home by The Crazies now is legal since the passage of the Homeland Security act about 9 years ago. Dumb amerikans have no idea that home invasion was a standard Nazi practice in this country for at least the past fifty years.

One of the particular interesting and disturbing things the Crazies would do is the would steal my socks and my underwear! Now the socks part is easy. Imagine how crazy you would sound if you said the fascist state was coming into your home and stealing your socks and underwear. Who hasn't lost a sock in the laundry? And of course that is part of creating uncertainty in the mind. But the UNDERWEAR! Well, it turns out stealing my underware show how sick these people really are.

Again, after years of wondering why the Crazies would target my underware, I learned the answer again while watching a documentary. The documentary was about sickos - stalkers, serial killers and psychopaths. In general, the habits of really sick scum was being expounded upon. And one of the habits by these fine citizens is that they frequently took the UNDERWEAR of their victims! The reason is that your underwear is the closest thing to you and knowing a psycho is taking your underwear creates the greatest psychological terror in the victim!!!!! When I heard that, I sat there feeling so relieved that I finally knew why the sicko fascists had been taking my underwear for so many years.

Besides the psychological terror created, it also created an economic hardship replaceing all of the stolen clothes since they did steal items other than socks and underwear. Well there you have another fine example of your tax dollars at work.

And remember that stereo box. That box played a big role in establishing breaking and entering! Stay tuned.

No comments: