Friday, January 13, 2012

War in Iraq Winds Down, War on Political Prisoners Escalates.

It seems The Crazies have decided to destroy the only personal relationship I currently had. And of course, they used this past Holiday season to do it. Now this is why I call them stupid. By destroying that relationship, I now have more time to do blogs and internet postings. That is totally counter to what they want. That is STUPID!!!

Back to Estron Chemical. It didn't take long to learn that I didn't have the best equipment for getting the job done. But one of the biggest detriments was that I just had no motivation or drive to do a good job for another corporation/business and help Dr. Skora get richer. In the end I knew I would be driven out and left with nothing as had been the case in the last two positions. The Crazies always seemed to get their jollies out of exploiting people, especially me. I guess that is capitalism.

The other detriment to doing a good job was my poor physical health. I was constantly battleing bronchitis and there were periods where I would go to work in the morning, leave late in the afternoon, go home exhausted, get a blanket and fall asleep on the couch. Around 8 or 9 PM, I would get up, sometimes eat and then go to bed and sleep until morning when the whole routine would be repeated. It was the only way I could get enough rest to be able to go to work. And I was only 41 years old. Also all the while I was trying to get healthy, the fascist state was still terrorizing me and making my life more difficult(just like destroying a relationship as they just did). I will elaborate latter on the ways the fascist state would harass me.

I had mentioned that when I moved to Paducah, I didn't take my stereo speakers with me. Naturally when I found an apartment there, I went out and bought a pair of speakers. After hooking the speakers up to my stereo system, I threw the empty container box into the apartment complex dumpster. Nothing unusual there. But this was 1984, and the speaker box was quite large. It was probably 3 feet high by 5 feet long by 1 foot wide. Without getting too far ahead in my story, that exact same box will show up again in my life some three months later!

Of course, I didn't get a phone since I was still getting harassing phone calls up until the day I left my parent's place. I didn't want to be constantly woken up from my desperately needed sleep.

No comments: