Friday, February 17, 2012

Trying to protect oneself from fascist terrorism.

My life away from work was less hectic and stressful since I had structured my "private" life to minimize the opportunities for harassment and terrorism by The Crazies. I had no phone in my apartment(cell phones didn't exist) so I couldn't get harassing phone calls, I checked my mail on the average about twice a month and I lived alone. Since I no longer had any personal correspondence, my only reason to check my mail was for routine monthly bills. I established a post office box so that any tampering with my mail had to be done through a government agency.

Since I also wanted to prevent any old problems from the past from popping up, I severed all ties with my past which included a nasty letter to my parents which basically said goodbye. I knew I couldn't go back there with the fascist state and The Crazies constantly causing me problems. Besides, The Crazies wanted to get rid me so I knew that they would keep causing my family problems if I tried to go back there. I was not going to let this fascist state use my parents again to inflict pain a suffering on me.

The one major way The Crazies had to terrorize me at home was through the constant home invasions when I was at work or visiting someone at night. Objects would disappear for a period of weeks or months and then suddenly reappear. Now everyone can identify with misplacing something, but this was constant and obvious. At one point I had cut out an article by a psychiatrist who claimed that mental hospitals had patients who were victims of government terrorism and harassment. He was scheduled to be on 20/20 or some similar investigative talk show. I carefully cut out the article and then placed it in a notebook on a specific page. I made sure I knew where that article was because I intended to contact that psychiatrist. Sure enough, a couple of days later, I found the article was missing. Weeks later, after I had obtained another copy of the article, I found the original article right where I had placed it. Just another mind game! And if you're wondering did that really happen, remember the discarded stereo speaker box! It's coming.

Of course, if a political prisoner ever claimed that Nazi gestapo agents were coming into their apartment and taking things, the fascist supports would always reply "Did you or anyone else ever see them?!" When I would reply "no", the obligatory response was then that I must be crazy. Very convenient. UNTIL.......... that's the next blog post.

No comments: