Friday, February 24, 2012

Worth Posting Again

I lived in a small two story apartment complex in Paducah. The complex consisted of a near linear building with about 10 units per floor. I lived on the second floor near the end of the building and the only access was a centrally located stairs which gave access to all the apartments on that floor. While I lived in the last apartment to the right along the upstairs walkway, there was another apartment unit adjacent to mine which created an inverted "L" shape for the comples. The two doors of these adjacent apartments when opened almost touched.

My neighbor in the adjacent apartment was a young, petite female dental assistant who had the face of an angel. We became friends and would frequently get together on the balcony and have "rail-side" chats. We would discuss what was happening in our lives. what our interests were and what we planned and hoped to be doing in the near future. Frequently when I came home from work, Cheryl would be sitting in her doorway and I would join her for a glass of wine. So I didn't think anything was unusual one evening when I came walking to my apartment and Cheryl was sitting in her doorway.

As soon as I approached Cheryl, she jumped up and said, "You wouldn't believe what happened this morning! I was going to work and when I opened my door, a man was coming out of your apartment. He had on a suit and when he saw me, he just glared at me, locked your door and then hurried down the stairs to his car. He left in a hurry."

"What was the car like," I asked.

"Tt was dark blue, late model sedan. I couldn't tell the make of the car and I couldn't get a license plate number."

"It was really creepy the way he just stared at me and he wasn't anyone I've seen around here before." she continued.

I half laughed at her comments and then told her that it was just a government agent keeping track of me and that they come in my apartment all the time when I'm not there. I told her I'd check with the apartment owner just to make sure it was someone from this complex, but I knew who it was.

I also mentioned to her that my neighbor on the other side of my apartment had told me that he had heard someone in my apartment when he knew I wasn't there. But he hadn't actually seen the CRIMINALS.

I did contact the apartment owner/manager and she assured me that no one had been authorized to do any work or would have any reason to enter my apartment.

Of course, any Nazi sympathizer could come up with numerous explanations as to why some stranger should be coming out of my apartment early in the morning. But remember the stereo speaker box that I had thrown in the dumpster about 3 months earlier?!

The next day I did go to an attorney to see if there was anything I could do about the criminal activity of The Crazies. The attorney quickly asked if I or anyone else had ever seen these criminals in my apartment. When I told him my neighbor had seen a man leaving my apartment, the attorney quickly went on to another subject and totally ignored what I had told him. So much for the justice system in amerika.

It was several days latter when I came home from work that I knew something was wrong. The door to my apartment had two locks on it. The door handle had a lock, and there was a deadbolt above it. And I always made sure both locks were locked when I left. As soon as I put my key in the deadbolt, I knew something was wrong. The deadbolt was not locked! I then opened the door handle lock, which was locked and darted into the apartment. The Crazies were letting me know they had been there and now I frantically looked around my apartment to see if anything was missing or broken. Everything seemed alright in the living room, so I darted into the bathroom. THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BATHROOM SAT MY STEREO SPEAKER BOX that I had discarded several months earlier.

The Crazies knew that I now had a collaborating witness to their criminal activity so as they always did, they were now taunting, and laughing at me. They were saying that no matter how much proof I had that they had brutally tortured me, they were not going to let anyone know about it and that there was nothing I could do about it. THIS IS THE REAL AMERIKA and not the myths and fantasy that most amerikans believe. This is a barbaric, evil empire that imposes its will on defenseless people by brute force. Support its evil or perish. That is reality.

There are two additional things of interest here. One is that leaving one lock unlocked is typical of the mind games The Crazies would play. It creates uncertainty. Did I or didn't I lock both locks when I left in the morning. Everybody forgets to do something once in awhile. In this case, I had proof that The Crazies had been there, but the unlocked lock is typical of the almost daily mind games I faced.

Second, just think about how closely The Crazies monitored everything I did. The kept a box that I had thrown in the dumpster for about three months! That is insane!
And you pay their salary with your tax dollars - any wonder there is a budget deficit.

Any finally, why? I had not committed any crimes, I had not been politically active or a political radical. I had never worked against the interests of this country. I had been a working class citizen who came from a poor background, worked hard, got an education and had been professionally successful. That was my crime against the fascist state - I was born poor and talented. Oh yes, I had also witnessed and been an unwilling participant in felonious activity which I was required by law to report to authorities. Now you know what is really important to the ruling fascists.

No comments: