Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tabula Rasa

One of the things that most infuriated me about the sick people who controlled my life was the arrogant contempt they had for me. To them, they were god and I was a laboratory animal to be tormented and conditioned however they chose. Their entire atheistic, anti-human view of life made me seriously wonder about the future, or lack of a future for amerika. There whole approach to life was to try to substitute their will for my God given free will. I became more convinced that ever that I was dealing with truly evil, satanic people. Much later in this story I will tell you of an experience that convinced me that the God see these people in much the same way.

The perspective of the fascist elite toward humans is evidenced by the secret human experiments carried out by the CIA in Canada. There is a field of psychology that believes all people are born with a blank mind or as they call it "tabula rasa". Tabula rasa is the epistemological theory that individuals are born without built-in mental content and that their knowledge comes from experience and perception. Thus to the CIA and the ruling fascists, if you have someone like me who doesn't have the proper indoctrination, all you have to do is wipe their mind blank and then you can reprogram them to believe and think what the elitist ruler want them to think.

Than is what the CIA experiments in Canada were all about. Finding ways to wipe the slate(mind) clean. One woman victim enter a psychiatric hospital for treatment for depression. When she left the hospital a month later, she didn't even recognize her husband and children - thanks to CIA orchestrated experiments. How is that for a clean slate. Now all you have to do is reprogram her!

This is what The Crazies believed they could do to me. Sounds crazy doesn't it. But that is what these people believe and they actively carry out torture and terrorism in the hopes of achieving a "tabula rasa".

No comments: