Thursday, March 1, 2012

No End To the torture and terrorism is sight.

The fascist state also continued to thwart my efforts to document their atrocities. I had taken some of PART ONE of my manuscript for typing before I had left Pennsylvania, but some six weeks later, I still had not received the typed material. Six weeks to type some fifty pages of manuscript seemed abnormally long to me. Finally, I wrote an angry letter to my sister to whom I had given the responsibility of paying for and mailing to me the completed work and told her I wanted the typed material immediately. Two weeks later, I received the typed pages in the mail. I couldn't help but believe that The Crazies had delayed the typing of the manuscript as long as they reasonably could in order to prevent me from sending it to publishing companies.

It was the second week of March, when my worst fear was realized. I became ill with a deep chest cough, a head cold and fever. I had been concerned that if I became really sick while I was working, I would not be able to recover because of all the stress. Now I was faced with that possibility.

If I had any doubts at all about what the fascist state's intentions where, they were quickly dispelled shortly after I became ill. About two days after I started coughing at work, heat which had finally been turned on, was turned back off. As usual, no one could explain why the heat was no longer available.

No comments: