Monday, March 19, 2012

Iniquitous conspiracy against the Citizen

Less obvious forms of this type of harassment involved placing papers, bulletins and other business related items in stacks of papers I would leave on my desk. At some point, I would be shuffling through the stack looking for some particular item and out would fall this mystery item. If I accused anyone of deliberately hiding the item in the stack, I would only be confirming my "paranoid state".

Naturally, there were times when I would legitimately misplace an item and blame someone else for having taken it. This only served to confirm my obvious unstable mental state.

The missing and then reappearing items was not limited to my work environment. As described before, the same thing occurred frequently in my apartment and also in my car. In one instance, I went through my wallet and removed all the items out of the money compartment. I then placed the wallet back in the glove compartment of my car where I always kept it (note, I no longer do that). About a week later, I was going to place a business card in my wallet, and when I opened the money compartment, to my surprise, I found a stack of old charge slips from when I had lived in Florida some eighteen(18) months earlier!!

It would seem totally absurd to most people that The Crazies, or anyone else for that matter would go to the trouble of collecting purchase receipts, save them for over a year and then place them in a conspicuous place just to terrorize me. But, the point of the fascist state terrorism was suppose to be so irrational that it would be unbelievable. Later I'll relate incidences that show that The Crazies actually stalked me minute by minute.

It is amazing that The Crazies knew within days that I had cleaned out my wallet. The degree to which I was being kept under surveillance was to me, unbelievable. I just couldn't imagine that I was that dangerous of a person to this country and The Crazies. To The Crazies, my importance far exceeded anything I could imagine. There was nothing that I did that The Crazies didn't know about. Again, your tax dollars at work - no wonder there is a budget deficit because I'm sure there are thousands of other victims like me. I personally have met approximately a dozen of them in my travels.

No comments: