Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Between harassing situation created by Joan, the poor working conditions at Estron, and the ridiculous, conflicting demands by Stanley, my life was hell and extremely stressful. One project Stanley assigned to me was to duplicate a Rohm and Haas product which was being purchased by a company in Pittsburgh. Standley had convinced the owner of the Pittsburgh company that Estron could make the product Rohm & Haas selling them, but we could do it at a much lower price. My job was to duplicate the Rohm & Haas product - first in the lab and then in the plant . Confusion resulted when Stanley gave me two different samples of Rohm & Haas products, along with the specifications. When I tried to determine which product I was to duplicate and which specifications went with which product sample, I was given one story. Then several days later, I would be given an exact opposite story. Whenever I tried to pin Stanley down with direct, specific questions. I would be put on the defensive by being criticized for not having done the correct experiments and for being stupid. I was never given clear precise answers to my questions. Finally, I was so confused about which product the Pittsburgh company wanted that I called the owner of the company. When I talked to him, I got a third entirely different story! I spent almost two months had passed by and I still wasn’t sure what product I was suppose to be making. The whole situation was one of total chaos and all efforts to clarify the situation was futile. A short time later, I resigned from Estron Chemical. When I went into my office to get my personal items, everything had been removed. The most important thing was a large desk calendar on which I kept notes of most of the harassing incidences. As usual, The Crazies made sure that I didn’t have any written documents to support what I was saying about the fascist state terrorism. It is interesting that some six years earlier when I was with Gamma Supplies, I gave Jordan Kopac a copy of the book “Inside The Third Reich” by Albert Speers. The reason I did that was that very early in my ordeal, I could sense the same mentality, the same arrogance and the same contempt that Hitler’s inner circle exuded. The subsequent sequence of events in my life did nothing to change my opinion that the rulers of amerika are creating a “Fourth Reich”. Of course the architects of this “Fourth Reich” have made every attempt to stop me from warning real americans and the rest of the world of this evil empire. The Crazies have absolutely no respect for human life or God. I recently saw John Stewart from the Daily Show. During the show he was talking about the amerikan war machine and then asked how many people in the audience knew that the US had bombed Somolia. There was no response because the media keep people in the dark in regards to what the government is doing in third world countries. NAIROBI, KENYA— When thundering explosions rattled a small Somali town during a meeting of Islamist insurgent leaders, it sent them scurrying for safety. An international military appears to have launched the powerful, well-timed attack, but no one will admit it. The two top possibilities - the U.S. and French militaries - both deny responsibility. Officials from the two countries even suggested it might be the other. Army spokesman Maj. Emmanuel Chirchir, said that the United States or France, or possibly both, had stepped up airstrikes in the past few days, killing a number of Shabab militants. The news also indicated, citing Kenyan officials, the French Navy has also shelled rebel positions from the sea.

No comments: