Monday, April 9, 2012

Confusion Reigns

Since publishing my story did not seem very promising, I continued to pursue the course of leaving the country. I filed papers with Canadian Immigration with the hope that I would be admitted under the special category of "human rights" considerations. I had been in Canada on numerous occasions and felt I would have no trouble adjusting to living there. My only concern was how I would do in the cold northern climate, but it had to be better than living in the fascist state as a torture victim. I completed the necessary forms and sent them off to Canadian Immigration in early April.

While I was busy trying to get my manuscript published and find another country to live in, The Crazies' efforts were directed at keeping me in a state of confusion and keeping me emotionally unstable. The former was accomplished by having people at work, and Stanley in particular, give me contradictory information and unclear instructions regarding laboratory work I was suppose to accomplish. Keeping emotionally unstable was accomplished by harassment, creating frustration and creating stimuli(like harassing phone calls at work) to trigger conditioned responses of anger, fear, hostility and other negative emotions.

One project Stanley assigned me was to duplicate a Rohm & Haas product for a company in Pittsburgh. Apparently Stanley believed that because I had worked for Rohm & Haas, that I could easily turn out the product in the lab and then transfer the procedure to the plant. Stanley had convinced the Pittsburgh company that we could make the same product that they were currently buying from Rohm & Haas for a much lower price. Thus my job was to duplicate the product and have the plant manufacture it cheaply.

Confusion resulted when Stanley gave me two different samples of Rohm & Haas products, along with product specifications. When I tried to determine which product I was suppose to duplicate and which specification went with which product sample, I was given one story. Then, at a latter time I would be given the exact opposite story. Whenever I tried to pin Stanley down with direct, specific questions, I would be put on the defensive by being criticized for not having the done the correct experiments and for being stupid. But, I was never given clear, precise answers to my questions. I was going to fail no matter what I did.

Finally, I was so confused about which product or products the Pittsburgh company wanted, I called the owner of the company. When I talked to him, I got a third and entirely different story! About two months had gone by and I was still not sure what product I was trying to duplicate and which product the Pittsburgh company was using and /or wanted. The whole situation was one of chaos and all efforts to clarify the situation were futile.

No comments: