Monday, April 30, 2012

The stealing of all of my documents which would have supported how I was brutally tortured and terrorized had two purposes. First, without the documents I had nothing to support what I claimed. But more nefariously, with no documents I could not file any lawsuits and collect restitution for having had my career destroyed. I know that because after I left Estron Chemical, I ran an add in the local Paducah newspaper for a law firm to file a multi-million dollar lawsuit. And I did get one reply. I went into the law offices and talked to a couple of lawyers there and they agreed that I had a basis for a lawsuit against RAM.

Now this was not your run-of-the-mill law firm. This firm had been part of the successful Karen Silkwood lawsuit against Kerr-McGee. Karen Silkwood had been killed while trying to turn over documents to a reporter. The media approved story is that Karen Silkwood was killed because she had found numerous safety violations at the Kerr-McGee Uranium enrichment plant(radioactive). A better explanation that I have seen is that most likely Karen Silkwood had discovered large amounts of nuclear grade Plutonium missing. The very same nuclear grade Plutonium that the scumbags in the CIA had reportedly sold to Israel for their nuclear weapons program which was against stated US policy. Whatever the reason, Karen Silkwood was killed, the documents disappeared but a lawsuit resulted.

Now here is how the fascist system really works. The Silkwood case took 15 years to reach the final verdict that her three children would split 1.5 million dollars. Corporation have in theory an infinite life while a human being in a battle with the fascist empire probably lives less that 50 years. Are you getting the picture. It is standard corporate practice to drag lawsuits out and wear down the plaintiff(s) or hope they die. After "winning" the Silkwood lawsuit, the lawyers admitted that after 15 years in court it really wasn't a victory.

Even faced with the prospect of a 20 year legal battle, no documents to support my case, the law firm said I would have a good case if I could produce a collaborating witness. Well my parents had already demonstrated that they would not stand up for me and my ex-wife was so scared of The Crazies that she had helped they try to kill me. As The Crazies had planned, I had no hope of filing a lawsuit against RAM or any other entity.

More on lawsuits in my next post.

No comments: