Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Role of Women In the New Nazi State

My social life was virtually nonexistent as a result of my poor health and long work hours. However, beginning in May, my health began to improve enough to where I was able frequent local clubs about once a week. I quickly befriended some employees of a local food supply company who frequented the club I went to. After I became accepted by the group, I began dating a computer programmer who worked for the company.

Joan was originally from the Paducah area, but she had grown up and attended college in Michigan. Since she was a college graduate and had not grown up in Paducah, she had a outlook and attitude that was different from the narrow provincial perspective that most of the local women had. In fact, we were compatible in many areas and I felt a long term relationship with her might be possible. However, not long after I started dating her, the ubiquitous presence of The Crazies For Fascism began to raise its ugly head.

At first there were just casual references by Joan to thing of which she should not have had any knowledge. Because of past experienced with what I called "crossover" events with my ex-wife, I carefully avoided discussing any work related problems with her. Nevertheless, Joan would make reference to the fact that I "had serious problems at work" and then she would go off and talk on some other subject as if she had not said anything. At first, I couldn't be sure if I was just being overly sensitive or if I was being harassed. But with time, as our relationship solidified, the fact that she was being used to terrorize me became evident.

Interestingly as I am writing about this part of The Crazies campaign to terrorize me, I am finding key pages are "missing" that describing in detail specific acts of
terrorism carried out against me by Joan. So let me just say that at one point Joan and I were having a heated discussion about something she had said or done when out of frustration I asked why she was terrorizing me. She calmly looked at me and said, "Look, they told me that if I didn't do what they told me to do they would destroy me too!" That ended the discussion. It was the same as when my ex-wife said to me "Look what they made me do to you!" I will pontificate in my next post on how the fascist state uses women to destroy men. It is actually quit common which is why some radio talk show people refer to these women as "Feminazis".

No comments: